So I have 2 Neo-Geo/SNK Gameroom classic machines, and one has a problem with the 2nd player joystick, it wont detect left movement. Otherwise it works fine in the other 3 directions. Ive read online that this could be a grounding problem. I opened up the back and I cant see any loose wires on the jamma harness. The machine does have a bit of wear/damage on the case and 2 of the buttons are broken. Now I know that the buttons are broken because when I unscrew the control panel I can see that they are broken. Anyway, I have already ordered a new set of mame controllers and buttons that match the ones on the panel. So my question is, is the joystick more likely broken or is it more likely a grounding problem? If it was a grounding wire problem would the stick have hindered movement in more than one direction? Do these types of joysticks break often? Im hoping that its just broken because I could easily swap it out with the new stick, but if its a wiring problem I really have no idea how to go about fixing it because no wires are loose. The fact that it has broken buttons and wear on the sides leads me to believe that the stick is just broken. Id just like to hear some opinions about this,