Seeing as how I never see any topics from people needing help on games, I wasnt sure if I should ask for any help on Metroid Prime 2, but I have been stuck for a few hours worth of play time and the official guide is making me more confused. That being said, I was hoping somebody can help with my dilemma. I am in the Torvus bog area, searching for the last of the three keys. I just got the grapple beam, by the way. The map showed me where the final key was.... in the dark world (of course) underneath the large cylindrical room (the area where it is lower on the map because you take an elevator down. Also, it is surrounded by rooms forming a sort of saturn's ring around it) Anyway, the only two ways that I can see to get in are to (in the dark world) enter through the door requiring power bombs (which I dont have, and according to the guide, wont get for a while.) or in the light world, use the spider ball ability to get up to the portal in the corresponding room, but I dont have the morph ball ability.
Please help if you can understand where I am at. Also, if everyone here totally shuns these types of questions, let me know and I will be sure not to ask any here again.