Isn't fun to be part of a work in progress?

I'd like to direct your attention to your personal collection lists, now available via your forum profile. Go ahead, take a look at your own profile (not the edit page - the one that you see when you click the profile button on any of your posts). Added now are the links for your collection, your trade list, and your want list. When you click the associated checkboxes from the online guide, this is where they go.

Feel free to play with it, but as I stated in the "coming soon" post...
http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=554479

... don't start adding your stuff seriously unless you're prepared to do it all over again in a few days. The database still has to be re-indexed, meaning that the games you're selecting now will not match the games when they're given their permanent new numbers in the new database structure.

There are also a number of formatting changes that will take place, but essentially the "engine" is in place, tested, and fully functional.

As promised before, I'll post here when it's "all systems go"! And *yes* there will be other features added in the near future, including a comment area for each game in each list (so you can label its condition or completeness) and more. Stay tuned.

EXTRA THANKS to SpasticFuctard for tirelessly working through the logistics, spending many long days and late nights toiling over the details to make this all happen. If you see him, please thank him. Especially since his work has really only just begin.