Thanks to everyone who recently posted in my thread about advice for a online game to try. After trying a couple either on free trials or only paying a few bucks for it, I finally started playing one yesterday that I was happy with.

EVE has been out for almost three years now, and last year they released a new updated version called EVE: Exodus. The brainchild of a small company in Iceland called CCP, it's a space based game with very good graphics, easy controls, a ton of things to do in the game and plenty of free form game play, and everyone is on the same server without any lag or other problems.

I'm playing the game right now through a 14 day free trial being offered by Gamespot at this link with no CC needed:

http://www.gamespot.com/promos/eveonline/index.html

The only downsize of the trial is that they only allow 800 people with trial accounts to be logged on at once (someone is taking a lesson from what happened to Blizzard, me thinks ). However, I've never had a problem logging on to the game server.

The monthly fee for the game is $10-15 a month, depending on how much you buy at once.

So, what online games are you currently playing? Besides EVE, I'm also playing FFXI a little still.