If you could single out a handful of cut scenes (CGI / FMV Etc...) from games, what would they be?

What scenes stick in your mind? What would you class as being the greatest cut scene / game intro / end scene ever?

For me, back when Resident Evil II was released, the intro blew me away. It still does to some extent.

Then you have the beginning of Metal Gear Solid II: Sons Of Liberty - Where Snake bungee jumps from the bridge onto the ship...

Final Fantasy? Where do I start??? Final Fantasy VIII is full of great cinematics. Final Fantasy IX has a few greats too, but Final Fantasy VII has got to have the one which I think sticks in every gamer's mind - The end of the first disc where Cloud lowers Aerith into the Mako pool where she sinks deep into the planet... <Wipes away yet another tear>

I also like what Square did with the older titles when they rereleased them on PSone - I especially like the opening scene for Final Fantasy VI, and part of me wishes it had been there all along!

And my all time favourite (I rate this higher than the afore mentioned Cloud / Aerith scene) is the intro to Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver!

This won a number of awards I believe (Was in an EMMY?)for best cinematics from a game. And quite rightly so too!

Another series which astounds me with it's intro's is the Oddworld series. I also believe the first two games (Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exoddus) both won awards for their visuals too.