So for awhile now I've had a single-thickness copy of Idol Janshi Suchie-Pai Special for saturn. Booklet, disc, case, all that jazz. However yesterday i bought a couple of games froma guy at a game exchange and...one was the same game but in a doublethick case.

They are both catalog number T-5701G. They both have a whitelabel MA-18 label on them. They are both prices 6900 yen on the back. All the same insert art, except that the singlethick's front insert is the booklet and the doublethick has a case insert. Same disc in both.

Singlethick has one booklet, the double thick has that same booklet, servey card (!), and TWO copies of a little art booklet that has uncolored drawings on both sides and the art of Suchie that's on the cover of Idol Janshi Suchie-Pai Remix.

SO, my question here is, are there two releases? Or was my first singlethick copy incomplete and moved into a standard jewel case to pass it off as a complete one? The presence of two artbooklets in the doublethick also has me fairly curious. So yeah, color me confused. Sorry if this is an obvious re-release or something that I'm unaware of.