http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/sexual-games/

The commentary is so funny... I laughed my ass off at this:

RE: Monster Party for NES: One of the first enemies you encounter in Monster World is a naked ass sticking out of the ground. It doesn't really attack you in anyway, it's just an ass growing straight out of the ground. I don't really know what to make of it, but then again this game is from Japan. For all I know, there's a part of Asian mythology I haven't read about that concerns magical asses ready for the picking. To me, all it is is the first case ever of sado-masochism in a Nintendo game.
If you've ever played Kung Fu, and I'm assuming you have, you probably know what I'm talking about. The 'generic guy' enemies in this game attack you not by using kung fu or at all hit or kick you: they walk up to you with their arms above their heads and then grab hold and embrace you. If one of them already is latching onto your ass, that doesn't mean the next guy is left with nothing to do. He just grabs the nearest ass and has his way with it. And so on and so forth, it's a lot like those toy train sets with magnets on the carts. Magnetic mantrain set.