The 17.5k was the pay over time which I was not comfortable, the 12.5k was a guy in Italy and the deal was done...I drug my feet cause back in july when I had 4 serious offers, 1 at 10k, 1 at 11k, one at 12.5 k and the pay over time at 17k. based on those offers I thought that if I waited for christmas time I could pull better than 13k straight up. That seemed not to be the case as when I listed the cart late last month I hardly recieved anything near that high. Most of the serious offers were in the 7-8k range. I Still contend that under the right timing and such one of these if not mutiple carts will go above 10k.

As for being able to take the 12.5k, no I can not take that offer any longer, also the interested party is no longer interested in the cart at that price range due to a personal feeling towards eeproms.

It's really not a pressing issue to me. I pretty much only wanted to sell it that high for 2 reasons. 1) it's the price I'd let mine go for and 2) To prove that indeed they will sell for that much.

I can see why DreamTR can think that the 12.5k was a BS offer cause he tired to offer a friend of his up for auction a week or two after I offered mine in July. I suspect that he didn't get as high of offers. All I can say to that is that I've listed mine 3 times, and evey instance has been variable. Sometimes the offers are there, sometimes nothing is there. It's all about timing.