This is a Pippin game, and in the guide is incorrectly entered as "Gundam Mobility Fleet 0079," without the "Tactics."

Also, speaking of Pippin, I am having an increadibly difficult time confirming that "Pegasus Prime" was actually released for the console. There are a lot of articles that I can find talking about a 1997 release, but the system was killed off before then. There are also a lot of "The Journeyman Project" sites that reference a Pippin version, but they seem to be citing marketing material only.

Because boxart does not exist for this game, I think that "Pegasus Prime" belongs in Rumor Mill.

Finally, "Gundam 0079: The War for Earth" is not in the guide. It seems to be a released title. If not a confirmed release, it definately needs to be in the Rumor Mill.

Both "Pegasus Prime" and "Gundam 0079: The War for Earth" are on the "titles" page of the official Presto Studios archive website:

http://presto.tommyyune.com/presto/titles.html

However, my belief is that both titles were likely cancelled before their 1997 releases and released only for other platforms.