Quote Originally Posted by CMA Death Adder View Post
To me, this is as funny as the age-old "if it has great graphics, the gameplay must match" argument. When it comes down to this kind of product, aesthetics should be irrelevant and the focus put on overall quality.

Aside from Tototek's products being superior for the average gamer, they are also used by quite a few people who actually develop new software for these machines. For developers to use and stand behind a product, it has to be a great one. On the other hand, I know zero developers who use the inferior NEO products.

If you're letting yourself be won over purely by aesthetics, you're often bound to be disappointed in the end. Just my two cents.
While a valid point, the reason I'd go for the Neo is the USB compatibility. It's been years since I've had a serial port on a computer of mine and I'm not entirely sure what the deal is as far as USB is concerned on the Tototek (All it says is something about how it gets power from USB, and even then says something about damaging the card with certain ports).