Well I have not really played my Vectrex in a long time, as I have had to move 3 times in the last 7 months. I love my vectrex, and treat it like glass whenever I have to move it.On a couple of occasions recently, while playing Star Castle, I thought I noticed a slight shaking? vibration? in the garaphics, but it was so barely visible that I was certain it was just my imagination the first time! I mean, it was barely noticable,.
Than, just now, I was playing Star Castle and reset the game. The "star castle" in the center of the screen , and any little mines sent forth from it, moved very slowly...way too slow. My ship moved and shot at normal speed. I was very concerned, and reset the game again. This time the castle spun at normal speed. Why!?!

What are the symptoms of a Vectrex dying?
Could it be the game? ( I have not been playing anything else lately, so Im going to try and see if any of my other games expirience similer issues)

Also, the system was in a well ventilated area, and was not played very long before these oddities appeared.

I hope that I am making a big deal out of nothing.