Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper View Post
I admire the system, and wish I had a 360. I want one. But DLC and XBox Live Arcade support in Mexico is really, really bad, we often get stuff months later, if ever. (We don't even have XBox Indie Games!)

Anyway.

Too bad about the username. I just hate it when people take the name and never do anything with it. Usually only spammers do that kinda crap, and it's irritating.

It's one thing to take the name I've used for several years but goddamnit at least DO SOMETHING WITH IT.

Bleh.
I know how you feel. A few sites have taken my nick as well, and I wonder what in the world do they do with it anyway! Most that have taken it don't use it, so it's forever useless.

So the Xbox is "crippled" too. No wonder: my friend has a PS3 and he put "Mexico" as his country (even though he is from PR, go fig) and he cannot see many of the things I can, like demos, movies, games, etc. I found it odd, but thought of it as a region thing.

Xbox Indie games are pretty fun, though most do suck. I have a few, like Breath of Death VII, but for the most part, they do suck.