Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3rd rarest licensed NES game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    Value does not equal rarity.

Bubble Bobble 2 is barely in the top 10. You can't possibly justify that when it is up for auction on ebay all the time, with at least 3 opportunities for purchase. Little Samson is more or less the same situation.

I would rank Color A Dinosaur, Kid Klown, Pro Sport Hockey and Race America above them giving the third spot to Color A Dinosaur.
    Color A Dinosaur is always on Ebay in plentiful numbers. There are currently 10 copies of it going right now. Same goes for Kid Klown and Race America. I would definitely have to say that Little Samson and Bubble Bobble 2 are much rarer, as there usually are only 2 to 4 copies of each game listed at any given time. Remember, Flintstones: Surprise at Dino Peak is also always on Ebay with at least 2 to 4 copies, and nobody will argue against it being very rare.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

Color a Dino and Kid Klown perhaps, but not Race America. Race America is simply uncommon. I would agree that Color a Dino / Kid Klown are potentially undervalued as they can both be a bitch to obtain, but demand just isn't there.
    No, it's not but demand is tied into value, not to rarity.

I've been harping on Race America for years. I looked into it using resources that have since vanished and it was beyond the BB2 and Little Samsons. I have my own validation but no one cares and no one will care so let's just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by jonebone View Post
    However, NES is pretty mature now and everyone has a good idea about what's what. Completionist collectors would have driven their prices up a bit if they realized "Hey, I haven't found this game for months and months, maybe I need to pay more to obtain it." That just simply hasn't happened.
    Just because it's mature doesn't mean perceptions are correct. And the mentality of pay more to obtain it... well, that's one of the top 3 things wrong with NintendoAge. While you can argue supply/demand all day, nothing changes the fact that before NA came around, with NES, "I haven't found it" meant "I'll keep looking for it". I call this the "Braveheart's Wallet" effect.

Quote Originally Posted by VG_Maniac View Post
    Color A Dinosaur is always on Ebay in plentiful numbers. There are currently 10 copies of it going right now. Same goes for Kid Klown and Race America. I would definitely have to say that Little Samson and Bubble Bobble 2 are much rarer, as there usually are only 2 to 4 copies of each game listed at any given time. Remember, Flintstones: Surprise at Dino Peak is also always on Ebay with at least 2 to 4 copies, and nobody will argue against it being very rare.
    You didn't read my posts at all, did you? Why make the thread at all if you're going to ignore my points?

Here's another point: eBay is not the absolute litmus test of rarity. One, because profitability skews representation. You're going to see more copies of BB2 and F2 - and specifically - because they are straight cash now. People are looking for them specifically to flip them. There are people out there with lists of just the valuable games, both popular and rare and they pick up those and flip them, along with other hunted items outside of games, as their sole source of income.

Other rare but cheap titles? Who gives a shit. How long have those titles for sale been available. Months? Meanwhile the valuable titles pop up for sale, gets sold and cycle off.

Two, a lot of positioning about rarity were set by misconceptions - such as the urban legend that Flintstones 2 is a rental only title when no one has any proof to that point.

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

1. Super Mario Bros.
    2. Super Mario Bros 2.
    3. Dash Galaxy and the Alien Asylum

Don't mind me, I'm just here for the lulz.
    #vbender

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Am I the only one who finds it silly trying to narrow down the third rarest NES game?

It'd be much more useful coming up with an overall list of "The Rarest NES Games" instead of wasting time on this pointless activity.
    Last edited by Rob2600; 09-23-2011 at 06:59 PM.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Panic Restaurent ?
    Oh eBay! you are such a pain, I am addicted to you like crack cocaine. You offer things I cannot find in stores,You are the pimp, and we are all your whores.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You didn't read my posts at all, did you? Why make the thread at all if you're going to ignore my points?

Here's another point: eBay is not the absolute litmus test of rarity. One, because profitability skews representation. You're going to see more copies of BB2 and F2 - and specifically - because they are straight cash now. People are looking for them specifically to flip them. There are people out there with lists of just the valuable games, both popular and rare and they pick up those and flip them, along with other hunted items outside of games, as their sole source of income.

Other rare but cheap titles? Who gives a shit. How long have those titles for sale been available. Months? Meanwhile the valuable titles pop up for sale, gets sold and cycle off.

Two, a lot of positioning about rarity were set by misconceptions - such as the urban legend that Flintstones 2 is a rental only title when no one has any proof to that point.
    I did read your points. Just because I have a different opinion than yours doesn't mean I ignored you.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's been a long time since I've collected NES stuff so I'm kind of out of the loop with current demand/values/etc. I know a lot of stuff has jumped around in the last few years.

Wayne's World.

Here's why:
    1) Late release (93?)
    2) Movie license
    3) 16 bit versions available
    4) The 16 bit versions would have been covered more in magazines
    5) Rental stores most likely would have stocked the 16 bit versions

That is my guess. All the rarest titles for any system tend to get clumped together, the game has to be up there though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2600 View Post
    Am I the only one who finds it silly trying to narrow down the third rarest NES game?

It'd be much more useful coming up with an overall list of "The Rarest NES Games" instead of wasting time on this pointless activity.

And you still posted twice in this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by savageone View Post
    It's been a long time since I've collected NES stuff so I'm kind of out of the loop with current demand/values/etc. I know a lot of stuff has jumped around in the last few years.

Wayne's World.

Here's why:
    1) Late release (93?)
    2) Movie license
    3) 16 bit versions available
    4) The 16 bit versions would have been covered more in magazines
    5) Rental stores most likely would have stocked the 16 bit versions

That is my guess. All the rarest titles for any system tend to get clumped together, the game has to be up there though.
    I remember I saw that game in a used game store once for $3.99, and I didn't buy it because I didn't realize it was rare at the time.

It seems the re-sellers on Ebay are always trying to get around $50 for it (buy it now only), but whenever someone auctions it, it only sells for about $15 to $20. I love it when the re-sellers overprice a game and continually have to re-list it week after week because it never sells...yet they stick to their price in hopes that they will eventually convince everyone it's worth that much.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just like the urban legend that it's called "Flintstones 2" when in fact it is actually called "The Flintstones The Surprise at Dinosaur Peak!" There is no "2" in the title. I actually used this to my advantage back in the Funco days because (the very few times I actually saw the game there) they'd always price the game as the regular Flintstones, not realizing there is in fact no such thing as "Flintstones 2."

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I think most people call it Flintstones 2 because it's easier to say/write, and it is the second game.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

Another thing to remember is while a good many NES collectors have found their way to DP and NA over the years, there is still quite a few who do not rely on either for assistance. All they do is google "nes rarity list" and they are taken right to the second link above. This is the way it's been for 10 years! Over many years, prices were influenced by, to be blunt, poorly informed collectors solely using eBay.
    Evidence:

http://cnj.craigslist.org/vgm/2614456755.html

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No, it's not but demand is tied into value, not to rarity.

I've been harping on Race America for years. I looked into it using resources that have since vanished and it was beyond the BB2 and Little Samsons. I have my own validation but no one cares and no one will care so let's just move on.

Just because it's mature doesn't mean perceptions are correct. And the mentality of pay more to obtain it... well, that's one of the top 3 things wrong with NintendoAge. While you can argue supply/demand all day, nothing changes the fact that before NA came around, with NES, "I haven't found it" meant "I'll keep looking for it". I call this the "Braveheart's Wallet" effect.
    I see Race America more like Motor City Patrol. I think it doesn't turn up for auction very frequently, but there is always a supply of semi-reasonable BINs out there. If it's rarer than it's price tag, it'll jump in value so we'll see. That's exactly what happened with Power Blade 2 a couple of years back so maybe it's possible.

What's up with the NA hate? So NA has raised the prices in the hobby? I guess SGH is responsible for VGA prices spiraling out of control?

Horse before the carriage. Buyers drive the price, then buyers flock to collecting forums. Not collecting forums drive the price, with buyers jumping on the bandwagon.
    WTB Clayfighter Sculptor's Cut Manual Only... PM ME!!

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

Quote Originally Posted by jonebone View Post
    What's up with the NA hate? So NA has raised the prices in the hobby? I guess SGH is responsible for VGA prices spiraling out of control?
    Port's Top 20 Reasons Why NA Sucks

1. Community Full of Pussies: There's a damn good reason why so many people get ripped off at NA and why the Hall of Shame list is massive. Most people there will just lay down and die and be taken advantage of. The best term is: Suckers.

2. Want to Spend Tons of Money? Come to NA and You'll Get Fellated for It: Why Braveheart69, you spent $1800 on a complete DK Jr Math, CONGRATS! You spent an absurd amount of dough on something and bought it by brute force. CONGRATS! Quick everyone, post dozens of +1s saying congrats so BH69 feels better and justified on his purchase.

3. Brute Force Collecting: As alluded to earlier, why hunt for something when you can pay top dollar? Hell, why spend money when you can spend MORE MONEY? Sure the price goes up and it makes more titles out of reach for average collectors, but that's ok - it's the NA effect! This isn't even something some NA members deny; they are proud of it!

4. Elitist, Arrogant Asshole Attitude: God forbid you're not on their forums, or you just don't count. Hey, what's the reason why the Bio Force Ape homebrew is not included with the dozens of other homebrew/repros generated on NA? Right, because it wasn't generated by NA.

5. Limited Edition Homebrews/Repros: Part One: What the hell is with the numbering of releases? People will actually pay more money for a lower number, or even the same number (so they can have all the ones released at 33). That is some psychotic shit right there. How about you release the damn games so people can play them on their NES and stop trying to make it into some moronic game?

6. Limited Edition Homebrews/Repros: Part Two: Is it really necessary to make limited edition homebrew/repros and then for people to pay OUT THE ASS for them? Not exactly the same situaion but: Garage Cart. Came out in 2004. $700. SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS.

7. The Campout: Are you fucking serious? Let's put a bunch of nerds outside overnight and see what happens. Other than nerd smell, probably not a whole lot BECAUSE THE GAMES ARE INSIDE. This could be the lamest thing to ever come out of the classic community.

8. Tolerant of VGA Horseshit: You don't see a "VGA GAmes - Show 'Em Off!" thread on DP, do you? Considering the number of people who say they don't like slabbing on NA's forums, you'd think that it would be frowned upon like it is here. Nope. This also covers the oozing over sealed games themselves.

9. Unlicensed Gets The Heave Ho: Somehow, someway, NA as a whole stopped caring, ignored, what have you, about unlicensed NES titles and so, the complete "licensed" collection was born. What the fuck is this about? The unlicensed games were released during the NES's timeline, period, so they are part of the set. What is the logic in downgrading the perspective of the NES collection? Maybe it's because Brute Force Collecting has made games out of reach for a majority of collectors? So now it's "I have a full licensed set, minus SE", which will turn into "I have a full licensed set, minus SE, F2" and so on.

10. The Worst Buyers/Sellers/Traders Ever: If they're not lowballing you, they're telling you just how good a deal they're giving you. I've never seen so many people pat themselves on the back for gouging people. And god forbid you don't fire off an invoice instantly, or you'll become a 'time waster'.

11. NES or GTFO: Despite being called NintendoAge, and having some pretext of dealing with all of Nintendo's systems, no one there seems to give two shits about anything other than NES. You'll see the occasional Gameboy or SNES post, and someone actually managed to get an almost complete set of pictures up for N64 stuff, but other than that, it's 99.99% NES.

12. Japan? What Japan?: Lets face it, there are a shitload of awesome games that came out for the Famicom that (for whatever reason) never made it to North America. But you sure wouldn't know it looking at NA. For a community that seems to know it all to the point where they keep track of back label variants, screw variants, and people who buy a second complete set of NES games because they're bored, you'd think SOMEONE would step up and make an attempt to catalog Famicom releases. Maybe this goes into the same category as Unlicensed games for them.

13. It's ALL About the Collecting: Take a look at the thread count on their forums. "Gamer's Gauntlet" is supposed to be their forum for actually PLAYING games, but it has about half the number of threads of their main collecting forum, less than half of the threads in their "Price Check" forum (seriously?) and 1/6th that of their Buy & Sell forum. Combine that with the fact that their database doesn't even have in-game screen shots, and it gives me the feeling that the majority of people there only care about collecting.

14. Crappy Web Design: I don't like to bitch about web site design, because I know I suck at it too, and I usually try to focus on content more than presentation, but frankly, NA's website looks like crap. My biggest complaint here is that every single page has that search bar on the left wasting a ton of space just so Dain's avatar can sit there. The forums are arranged pretty poorly too... looks like something out of the EZboard days of DP. Oh and let's get this straight: AtariAge was named after a classic era magazine. NintendoAge makes no fucking sense at all. Did Dain really need to piggy back on AA's good name?

15. Secrecy: Some people there no doubt get off on people wondering how much they paid for something, or even who bought a game, but most keep things secret because they're too embarrassed to admit how much they over-paid.

16. Me Too! Attitude: Lemmings come to mind. The leaders say something is so, and everyone tows the line without question. DP wishes he had that kind of influence.

17. Lack of a Real Community: During the good days of DP we'd give each other good deals, sometimes ridiculous deals, because we were friends and a community of people. Even if we didn't know the other person so well we'd give good prices. This is absent from NA, and DP largely, now. At NA it seems that selling you something at all is a huge favor, nevermind the inflated price. Additionally, let's have one of the biggest posters on NA, one representing the community both in presence and as a maker of repros/releases, sidedeal some goon on eBay for a sealed Flintstones 2, slab the fucking thing and then resell it THE NEXT WEEK for hard cash. Yeah, some real $en$e of community at NA.

18. Can't Sell Non-Video Game Items: Seriously? SERIOUSLY? God-for-fuck-bid someone buys a DVD on NA, the whole goddamn world will come crashing down.

19. Forget History, They Want Rarity: Riddle me this. What would you rather have: the original box art for Double Dragon - like the original painted and designed art - or a 5 screw Mega Man. Most NA members would opt for the fucking variant. Sure, why have the original art for a video game, let's go for the thousands of copies of a game of Megaman. Genius. And don't even bother writing an article for NA if it doesn't drip with misinformation (that NA members believe to be true, even if it's proven wrong) and talk of VALUE VALUE RARITY VALUE VALUE VALUE.

20. The Head of the NESWorld Forums For All The World To See: Yes, most of the NESWorld posters migrated to NA but do you people really need to be proud you 'killed' NESWorld's forums? Most of you NARCs (New age retard collectors) could give a shit less what Martin has done over the years to get NES to the point that bore your precious NA.
    Last edited by portnoyd; 09-25-2011 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SkaarDragoon

Port's Top 20 Reasons Why NA Sucks

1. Community Full of Pussies: There's a damn good reason why so many people get ripped off at NA and why the Hall of Shame list is massive. Most people there will just lay down and die and be taken advantage of. The best term is: Suckers.

2. Want to Spend Tons of Money? Come to NA and You'll Get Fellated for It: Why Braveheart69, you spent $1800 on a complete DK Jr Math, CONGRATS! You spent an absurd amount of dough on something and bought it by brute force. CONGRATS! Quick everyone, post dozens of +1s saying congrats so BH69 feels better and justified on his purchase.

3. Brute Force Collecting: As alluded to earlier, why hunt for something when you can pay top dollar? Hell, why spend money when you can spend MORE MONEY? Sure the price goes up and it makes more titles out of reach for average collectors, but that's ok - it's the NA effect! This isn't even something some NA members deny; they are proud of it!

4. Elitist, Arrogant Asshole Attitude: God forbid you're not on their forums, or you just don't count. Hey, what's the reason why the Bio Force Ape homebrew is not included with the dozens of other homebrew/repros generated on NA? Right, because it wasn't generated by NA.

5. Limited Edition Homebrews/Repros: Part One: What the hell is with the numbering of releases? People will actually pay more money for a lower number, or even the same number (so they can have all the ones released at 33). That is some psychotic shit right there. How about you release the damn games so people can play them on their NES and stop trying to make it into some moronic game?

6. Limited Edition Homebrews/Repros: Part Two: Is it really necessary to make limited edition homebrew/repros and then for people to pay OUT THE ASS for them? Not exactly the same situaion but: Garage Cart. Came out in 2004. $700. SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS.

7. The Campout: Are you fucking serious? Let's put a bunch of nerds outside overnight and see what happens. Other than nerd smell, probably not a whole lot BECAUSE THE GAMES ARE INSIDE. This could be the lamest thing to ever come out of the classic community.

8. Tolerant of VGA Horseshit: You don't see a "VGA GAmes - Show 'Em Off!" thread on DP, do you? Considering the number of people who say they don't like slabbing on NA's forums, you'd think that it would be frowned upon like it is here. Nope. This also covers the oozing over sealed games themselves.

9. Unlicensed Gets The Heave Ho: Somehow, someway, NA as a whole stopped caring, ignored, what have you, about unlicensed NES titles and so, the complete "licensed" collection was born. What the fuck is this about? The unlicensed games were released during the NES's timeline, period, so they are part of the set. What is the logic in downgrading the perspective of the NES collection? Maybe it's because Brute Force Collecting has made games out of reach for a majority of collectors? So now it's "I have a full licensed set, minus SE", which will turn into "I have a full licensed set, minus SE, F2" and so on.

10. The Worst Buyers/Sellers/Traders Ever: If they're not lowballing you, they're telling you just how good a deal they're giving you. I've never seen so many people pat themselves on the back for gouging people. And god forbid you don't fire off an invoice instantly, or you'll become a 'time waster'.

11. NES or GTFO: Despite being called NintendoAge, and having some pretext of dealing with all of Nintendo's systems, no one there seems to give two shits about anything other than NES. You'll see the occasional Gameboy or SNES post, and someone actually managed to get an almost complete set of pictures up for N64 stuff, but other than that, it's 99.99% NES.

12. Japan? What Japan?: Lets face it, there are a shitload of awesome games that came out for the Famicom that (for whatever reason) never made it to North America. But you sure wouldn't know it looking at NA. For a community that seems to know it all to the point where they keep track of back label variants, screw variants, and people who buy a second complete set of NES games because they're bored, you'd think SOMEONE would step up and make an attempt to catalog Famicom releases. Maybe this goes into the same category as Unlicensed games for them.

13. It's ALL About the Collecting: Take a look at the thread count on their forums. "Gamer's Gauntlet" is supposed to be their forum for actually PLAYING games, but it has about half the number of threads of their main collecting forum, less than half of the threads in their "Price Check" forum (seriously?) and 1/6th that of their Buy & Sell forum. Combine that with the fact that their database doesn't even have in-game screen shots, and it gives me the feeling that the majority of people there only care about collecting.

14. Crappy Web Design: I don't like to bitch about web site design, because I know I suck at it too, and I usually try to focus on content more than presentation, but frankly, NA's website looks like crap. My biggest complaint here is that every single page has that search bar on the left wasting a ton of space just so Dain's avatar can sit there. The forums are arranged pretty poorly too... looks like something out of the EZboard days of DP. Oh and let's get this straight: AtariAge was named after a classic era magazine. NintendoAge makes no fucking sense at all. Did Dain really need to piggy back on AA's good name?

15. Secrecy: Some people there no doubt get off on people wondering how much they paid for something, or even who bought a game, but most keep things secret because they're too embarrassed to admit how much they over-paid.

16. Me Too! Attitude: Lemmings come to mind. The leaders say something is so, and everyone tows the line without question. DP wishes he had that kind of influence.

17. Lack of a Real Community: During the good days of DP we'd give each other good deals, sometimes ridiculous deals, because we were friends and a community of people. Even if we didn't know the other person so well we'd give good prices. This is absent from NA, and DP largely, now. At NA it seems that selling you something at all is a huge favor, nevermind the inflated price. Additionally, let's have one of the biggest posters on NA, one representing the community both in presence and as a maker of repros/releases, sidedeal some goon on eBay for a sealed Flintstones 2, slab the fucking thing and then resell it THE NEXT WEEK for hard cash. Yeah, some real $en$e of community at NA.

18. Can't Sell Non-Video Game Items: Seriously? SERIOUSLY? God-for-fuck-bid someone buys a DVD on NA, the whole goddamn world will come crashing down.

19. Forget History, They Want Rarity: Riddle me this. What would you rather have: the original box art for Double Dragon - like the original painted and designed art - or a 5 screw Mega Man. Most NA members would opt for the fucking variant. Sure, why have the original art for a video game, let's go for the thousands of copies of a game of Megaman. Genius. And don't even bother writing an article for NA if it doesn't drip with misinformation (that NA members believe to be true, even if it's proven wrong) and talk of VALUE VALUE RARITY VALUE VALUE VALUE.

20. The Head of the NESWorld Forums For All The World To See: Yes, most of the NESWorld posters migrated to NA but do you people really need to be proud you 'killed' NESWorld's forums? Most of you NARCs (New age retard collectors) could give a shit less what Martin has done over the years to get NES to the point that bore your precious NA.
    <Sothy> its the internet <Sothy> who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Daltone View Post
    This is a classic gaming site and the most active thread is a load of people wanking off to my little pony.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

so port, what's wrong with me having a party outside to meet new collectors and hang out with lots of great friends I met thru NintnedoAge? Why do you want to trash something I put a lot of time and effort into, when you probably haven't even looked at the pics online?

why is every on NA greedy? Do you how many of my NES games were gifts? Ooh I bet you think I'm nuts cause I collect trashed games huh?

I get you hate NA for what happened in NES collecting, but why continue to bash it when you've never attended any type of NA event or given anyone from NA a chance?

you don't like it we get it. Do you not have anything better to do? Why not go back to blogging about your logs?

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

port get some exercise dude. you can't be sounding this bitter and cynical while being in good shape, its basically impossible. Exercise will make you feel better. Hit the gym.

I can has MOAR DS? Custom rank graphic
    Bay Area, Ca | 2125 miles from Chicagoland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PapaStu

Lets not do this in this thread.

Comments on 3rd rarest NES game? yes please.

Comments on the bane (or lack there of) of NA? NOSE.
    Because it makes no attempt to be great, it is therefore extremely great.
    Some of My Game Collection
    Mah Mac n' Cheese Blog

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I don't even know what's the first rarest and second rarest games on NES are.......

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have been playing/collecting NES games since I got one in 1987-88. I have never run across a Flintstones:Surprise for sale.

Here are the games I have run across in wild in the last 5-10 years:
    -two or three Bubble Bobble 2,
    -two Power Blade 2,
    -three Panic Restaurants,
    -three or four Snow Bros.,
    -two different Prototypes,
    -one Gold NWC,
    -one Bonk's (I need this one still, sold the first one years ago cuz I had it on T16)
    -zero Little Samson's,
    -zero Flintstones 2, (I still need this one, I have never seen one in the wild)
    - 1/2 dozen Kid Klowns,
    - 4-5 Color a Dinos,
    - 4-5 Pro-Sports Hockey,
    - a few dozen(at least) Race Americas.

I am not counting places like CGE. I am talking about Pawn shops, garage sales, flea markets, games stores, etc....

I actually think Jonebone is the person I would compare my list with...his list was:
    If I had to make a guess, I'd go with:
    1) SE
    2) F2
    3) Little Samson
    4) Power Blade 2
    5) Panic Restaurant
    6) Bonk's Adventure

I might switch 5 & 6, but that is just because I need Bonk's.