Quote Originally Posted by Leo_A View Post
All American fans get is a 3DS spinoff.
I'm shocked we're getting Fatal Frame 3DS so quickly (3 months after JPN street date, in fact). XSeed publishing TLS along side Nintendo is a huge step that they're maaaaaaaybe willing to do a new partnership, one in which 3rd party publishers (i.e. Atlus, XSeed, etc.) launching a great selection of "not-so-mainstream" titles Nintendo fans want without the huge overhead to strain Nintendo's resources. It's a win-win situation I think many gamers were begging Iwata and company to do for some years now.

Then again, they have a new system coming and probably wanting to sweeten the pot to nudge us into boosting WiiU's first year sales. Heh heh. Either way, I look at it as a real golden opportunity for fans to blow away the numbers and prove to the corporate heads that the dedicated base is a strong, vibrant market hungry for great, killer games and not to be seriously overlooked. We've already proven it with Catherine, Muramasa, and Demon/Dark Souls. If we play our cards right, Fatal Frame 4/Fatal Frame 2 Remake/Reginliev/Captain Rainbow/Trace Memory R/Rodea the Sky Soldier/Earth Seeker/etc. could be in play for Christmas 2012 and beyond that. So, get your wallet ready, this year's too important to pass up.