Quote Originally Posted by ScourDX View Post
I forgot to mention the list was underrated. Most overrated.

- Call of duty series
- Halo series
- Mass effect 3 (first was good. Next one was great. Third was underwhelming and disappointing)
- Resident evil 5 & 6
- Gta iv (this gta wasnt as addictive as vice city or san andreas)
- Any fighting game release by capcom. I feel capcom just release incomplete game and make you buy their on disc dlc.
- Any yearly sports simulation. Madden, nhl, nba2k, mlb and fifa. Same engine but differrent roster update.
Call of duty gets bashed all the time, but i got to say its got amazing replay value. Yes its true that they all look the same, and gets an anual release, but is it really worst than madden or any other sports game? If they updated the rosters every year with the same game, I could still play madden 07 and it would be fine! I really like COD ( but boy are the kids annoying, and quit when they lose, that pisses me off!) and I enjoy playing old ones like mw1,2,black ops, WAW. They are still very fun online and I really like spec ops. At least COD gets a lot of content every year and I believe its worth the price. Sports game feels like ripoffs, especially later in the consoles life when it feels they have fine tuned it to the max and throw cheap new giimicks with funky names to justify the new game.