Ok so what you're saying is that the media are shills and they only pander to the lowest common denominator yet again. I remember Wolfenstein New Order getting crapped on too and it got the same cheap digs. Shorter game, linear, no co-op or any multiplayer at all, lots of story moments to drive it along and the characters.

Boo f'n hoo eh? Seems to me they just want to pander to the Call of Dookie group who have a garbage campaign and care really only about blowing out the multiplayer and added paid extras to keep that going until the yearly whitewash appears yet again.

the Order was a big question to me with the whining but the more I see from actual consumers is that the reviews from the big trendy sites are lies and pandering to the fools who just do shooters to shoot other people not for the fun of the campaign and the story. If that's the problem with The Order, I wish more games were broken 5's instead of sucked up to 9s and 10s. I don't have the money at the moment but if I could find it lying around for $30-40 shortly, and I suspect I might due to these baseless smears from the reviewers I'll have it in due time.