Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOTD 5/9/2016: World Heroes 2 Jet (Neo Geo)

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Azathoth1488
    PSN
    Azathoth_IKA
    3DS Friend
    4313-0753-9074

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    Maybe they changed the move set but Dragon just wasn't doing as I know he can do but I just really tried it once then threw the reset button
    His Dragon Kick move is totally different from 2 onward, not only did they change the joystick direction but they also added a 1 second charge time. On WH1 all moves that are back/forward or down/up don't have a charge time like they do in SFII so it's really easy to bust them out in a moment's notice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Well right now I'm trying to tie down zupapa and super spy on ebay but the guy isn't going to let it happen. He's got them well over what they sell for with an obo, then when I fired off a sort of low starter to get it to a good place, he only takes off $10. So I put a solid offer in, left a note pointing out the price it actually sells for on ebay as a cart only, probably not going to get anywhere with greed being I think a motivator here which is a shame. I get wanting to get the most, I do it too on stuff, but when you're in a niche arcade market, people know what stuff goes for, and you re-list stuff like that and get nothing you think a moment would hit when you figured you're in the wrong. These aren't NES games where you can put some bs number then wait for some few fools to panic over escalation and then your number is realistic weeks later.

ServBot (Level 11) Edmond Dantes's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by celerystalker View Post
    Mutation Nation is super good. I like Blue's Journey, too.
    Blue's Journey was actually the first Neo-Geo game I owned. Fun game, though a part of me thinks it feels like it belongs on the SNES, and that it feels kind of like it has an identity crisis, as it has like three different gimmicks (the stunning/picking up enemies thing, the shrinking at-will thing) but doesn't seem to really run with any of them.

But I laughed my ass off when I beat the final boss, then had to have one last duel with my rival for the princess' affections... and we wound up both hitting each other, leading to the "princess chooses NEITHER of us" ending. Totally did not see that one coming, and totally wish I had been recording.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

That one is on a short list of games I'd buy despite owning it on the multicart. Blue's Journey is just a nice mix of good fun and nearly out of place on the system given it's notable edge for T/M level blood play in 1on1 and other type games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Bloodreign75

I own the PS2 collection and #2 on SNES, but I love Perfect the most. Maybe it's the 4 buttons, and the fact it feels more like a fighting game I'm used to than the others. The CPU though, as per norm for SNK, it can eat you alive (all of them). Always felt Ryoko from this game, and Fighters History were one and the same, but someone once told me she's based off some martial artist competitor, whom I know nothing of.