Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
Okay, Nintendo needs to update the eshop then, because it keeps saying that the contents of Ultimate Fighters Pass Season 2 is unknown--even if I look at each one individually--and that they won't come out until 2021.

I wish I had looked into this earlier, I instead bought Dragon Quest Builders 1 and so have to wait til next month to get the Season 2 Pass.

Also, personally I wouldn't mind Crash in here (I'm kinda surprised he's not, honestly)... but I was thinking either him or Spyro would make sense due to both having just had high-profile remakes of their old games, and like you guys said, Smash exists partially to advertise these days. I HOPE Spyro reignited helps rehabilitate the dragon in Japan, as well... I would rather have seen a Spyro JRPG than whatever crap Legend of Spyro was trying to pull.

Also, question for those who've played Kid Icarus Uprising: Why is there a "Dark" Pit? The in-game stuff only says he was created by a "Mirror of Truth" the bad guys had (seems kinda un-badguyish) and why is his stage this sort of apocalyptic version with Palutena's head appearing in the sky a lot like she's gone Tyrantlestia?

I don't have a 3DS or I'd just play the damn game.

EDIT: Also, as someone who has never played Animal Crossing.... Isabelle just seems like she's not even a combatant. What she's like in Smash kinda makes me think of Fluttershy but with Pinkie Pie's gimmicks.... and like I used to say about that cartoon, neither character seemed like they belonged in a combat scenario. Tho Smash gets a pass here since this isn't literally the character, just a toy or statue some kid is playing with.

What kind of game IS Animal Crossing, anyway?
Hero was in the first Fighter's Pass but came out a while back. And yeah, Isabelle is in there because of popularity among fans.