Same thing with Peir solar and all of these games, I would prefer to know how these games are being built....

Beyond that what I think about this whole experience is the "Internet" options. I really wish browsing all websites was like this. I mean the limited but readable graphics. It is just so amazing. If you could make a webpage that runs on the Dreamcast or even Sega Saturn then thumbs up.

1. Beyond that I am not digging the fact that their are references to Windows XP in this at all. It just seems this person could have actually made a game out of this but instead worked this into being a sound-track. Again the whole point is the sound track and to show off his awesomeness? If he had made a bob-simulation ( Bob the GUI that would run on Compaq computers above Win95 ) that would be over-kill.

2. I assume he used something like Def-mask ( the free tool that is no longer free that you could make videogame music on for various systems ) to make the sound track.

3. Beyond that I would assume he has some kind of advice on coding or an actual compiler being used or built ????

Again I have to give this guy props for his creation. He deserves somebody to purchase his stuff ( the physical $20 copies ). I mean #$@$$Ing amazing. I got look more into this person. But again thumbs up.

The consu-mon inside of me is burning with glee....the responsible person on the other hand has the iced towel keeping me down.