Good one there!

Yes, I have caught a scammer. I won an auction from a seller with 0 feedback...2 import N64 games...10.50 after shipping.

Paid, 2 weeks go by, nothing....I check the auction again. Seller is NARU'd and I begin to worry. I e-mail my inquiry about this to them and I get a "oh, this was shipped"....I wait another week, nothing. Then I e-mail them agian...same story, I even get a phony tracking number.

In the meantime searching eBay I find my games up for auction again! Same picture, same location, new user name....signed up the day after I got scammed. Had about 200 auctions listed also. High dollar stuff, some listed as NEW SEALED that were obviously already opened. Well, I e-mail again, a very long and nasty e-mail with no response. I make a few more threats then report her to eBay, Paypal and file a fraud claim. I also take the initiative and e-mail EVERY SINGLE PERSON bidding on her auctions explaining what's going on. Needless to say the bid retractions come flying in.

I then e-mail the seller again, informing her of what was happening. She responded with some nasty "I'm a lawyer, don't threaten me" e-mails also. So I keep up, more hassling her, then I find out shes selling on Yahoo! also and I report her there too.

After a few days, she caves in, she ships my item Fed-ex, she gets banned from eBay, Yahoo! and paypal....and I'm victorious and happy. More becuase I got vengence than the games.

catching a scammer is real nice!