Oh man! Boy, would I ever love to get my hands on one of those Bill Budge Pinball Construction Kits! That's mostly what I collect for PC, pinball games. Unfortunately, I've never figured out how to get any of the DOS ones to run under XP, but I'm only missing a few that I know of, and that's one of them. I need a David's Midnight Magic too. I'm probably missing alot more than I'm aware of though, so I guess it's just as well. I wish there was a DP guide for them! Do you know very much about the old DOS pinball games?

On the Sierra wall, if you have a spare copy of Grand Prix Legends, we need to talk. I'm hoping to track down a sealed one someday, if I can get one. That's really all that I would be interested in, that I can think of. I know of a few places online where I can get some of the old pinballs I need, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. However, it's gotten very hard to find a copy of Grand Prix Legends in any form other than the Sold Out Software reissue, which I already have, so I need to get a copy of the original issue.

Awesome collection! I may have to post a list of all the PC pinball games I have, and which ones I need, so all the guys like you who may know more about them than I do might be able to help me fill in the blanks and track down some of the ones I'm missing. There has to be hundreds of them, but I'm not so much worried about collecting all the original releases of stuff like the 21st Century titles and Epic titles as I am about just having a CD or disk with all the tables from those games on it, so I've got most of those now.