Thread: Some CD32 Games what are not in the list

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Some CD32 Games what are not in the list

Hi ppls.....

I found some CD32 Games what are not in the list......

Project X - Body blows [Team17]
    Star Crusader [Gametek 1996]
    Humans 1+2 (1 disc bootmenu) [Gametek 1994]
    Pinkie [Millenium]
    Sharks [?]
    Sexual Fantasies [?]
    Lunar-C [Mindscape 1993]

mfg ZaSa

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default i got also some Scans of the games now ;)

today i got some box scans of this games.... so is it now 100% shure that this games are released in usa

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

Default Re: i got also some Scans of the games now ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Zasauni
    today i got some box scans of this games.... so is it now 100% shure that this games are released in usa
    That's great! Can yo share these with us? If not, even having part numbers for each of these titles would be a great help.

Thanks!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

should i send you the Scans to your email account ? coz i dont know how to up it here ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Was Lunar-C released stand-alone? Afaik it was only available as a bonus to Overkill. Also, Sharks! was afaik only released in Germany, so it's most definetly not a NTSC game for the list ;) Also it's a sharewareish/homebrew title.

Also, Pinkie is an unreleased game. I'd love to see scans and/or a CD image of it ^^
    Wii: 8285 8147 1575 6278

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

Quote Originally Posted by Zasauni
    should i send you the Scans to your email account ? coz i dont know how to up it here ??
    That would be great.

digitalpress@email.com

Thanks again! Also please let me know about the part/item #'s if you can.

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

I have not received scans or additional information at this time.

Just don't want this topic to get lost!

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robotriot
    Was Lunar-C released stand-alone? Afaik it was only available as a bonus to Overkill. Also, Sharks! was afaik only released in Germany, so it's most definetly not a NTSC game for the list Also it's a sharewareish/homebrew title.

Also, Pinkie is an unreleased game. I'd love to see scans and/or a CD image of it ^^
    You beat me to it, but that's pretty much why I didn't include those games.

As mentioned in this thread: http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30759 I could not find any evidence that Pinkie and Star Crusader were specifically released for the CD32, as opposed to CD32-compatible Amiga computer CDs. If you do indeed have CD32 versions of these games I would love to see those box scans!

Project X - Body blows [Team17]: never seen this one before, in fact it isn't even listed on Team17's homepage (not that their site is entirely accurate)

If you check the listing for "Humans, The" you will see it says aka "Humans 1 and 2". As far as I know, the packaging only says "The Humans" even though both Humans and Humans 2 are included on the CD.

Sharks! should be listed under Homebrew Games. I guess that one just slipped by me.

Sexual Fantasies - I know there was a reason that I didn't include this, but I can't remember why. Either it turned out to be an Amiga CD or not an actual game or something.

As robotriot mentioned, Lunar-C is listed as a double release with Overkill (see "Overkill/Lunar-C") and I don't believe it was ever released seperately.

Thanks for the input Zasauni, and I would love to see those box scans! Please email them to me (my email is in the link below) or Joe (aka digitalpress).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Keir to the nth power
    As mentioned in this thread: http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30759 I could not find any evidence that Pinkie and Star Crusader were specifically released for the CD32, as opposed to CD32-compatible Amiga computer CDs. If you do indeed have CD32 versions of these games I would love to see those box scans!
    About Star Crusader: The gamebox does say Amiga CD and specifically mentions CD32 as well, although it does say that a keyboard and disk drive are required for the CD32 (the game boots up fine without though, you just can't save your game)

Project X - Body blows [Team17]: never seen this one before, in fact it isn't even listd on Team17's homepage (not that their site is entirely accurate)
    This is indeed a regular release, at least in PAL regions. Check here for a scan.

If you check the listing for "Humans, The" you will see it says aka "Humans 1 and 2". As far as I know, the packaging only says "The Humans" even though both Humans and Humans 2 are included on the CD.
    True :)

Edit: Wait, I just checked mine - it doesn't say 1 and 2 on the box, although it does in the scan that's on HOL - my box looks exactly the same, just the "1 and 2" isn't there. My game is still sealed, but I'll try asking some other experts about this issue ^^ It's at least a cover variation then.

Sexual Fantasies - I know there was a reason that I didn't include this, but I can't remember why. Either it turned out to be an Amiga CD or not an actual game or something.
    Never seen that one myself, but I'm pretty sure it's not a game, yea.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

About Star Crusader: The gamebox does say Amiga CD and specifically mentions CD32 as well, although it does say that a keyboard and disk drive are required for the CD32 (the game boots up fine without though, you just can't save your game)
    So it does! Talk about small print.

Project X - Body blows [Team17]: never seen this one before, in fact it isn't even listd on Team17's homepage (not that their site is entirely accurate)
    This is indeed a regular release, at least in PAL regions. Check here for a scan.
    I notice that says “Not for Resale”. Is this how it was packaged in the Critical Zone bundle? That would probably explain how I missed it. Should be added to the Non-U.S. Game Releases though (we never got the system bundles over here). Thanks!

True

Edit: Wait, I just checked mine - it doesn't say 1 and 2 on the box, although it does in the scan that's on HOL - my box looks exactly the same, just the "1 and 2" isn't there. My game is still sealed, but I'll try asking some other experts about this issue ^^ It's at least a cover variation then.
    Interesting. Not sure there's any need to change our listing since it does mention both titles.

Never seen that one myself, but I'm pretty sure it's not a game, yea.
    If that’s the case I still should have listed it under Demos, Samplers, & Non-Games. Joe, I see you’ve added it to the online guide. Can you maybe move it to Section 8?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I notice that says “Not for Resale”. Is this how it was packaged in the Critical Zone bundle? That would probably explain how I missed it. Should be added to the Non-U.S. Game Releases though (we never got the system bundles over here). Thanks!
    Yea, it came most likely with one of the bundles.

Good to see the CD32 list being updated, I still wonder about that Dansbands Karaoke disc mentioned in the other thread, I'd really like to see it confirmed ^^