Thread: Value city alert!! inexpensive hdtvs and tv sets.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Value city alert!! inexpensive hdtvs and tv sets.

First off this isn't a thread for stateing that these tvs are cheap or crap this is for someone that maybe looking for a cheap hdtv without spending alot of money.

On black friday I went out with my wife to value city. They had these Sanyo 32 inch hdtv with hdmi 2 componet and svideo input dig op out for $299.00 Model #ht32744. At first I wasn't going to bite but when I saw it had a hdmi input dual pip I was sold.

The ad said 100.00 off doorbuster. but when I checked the reciept stated reg price 329.00 30.00 off.

These are remanufactured but stiil a great savings at this price.

I have had it for a week and I am happy. Xbox 360 games look great in hd. The ps2 looks great. The jury is still out on the gamecube. I think I will need the component cables for them.

I would have never thought of value city selling tvs but hey at that price I can't complain.

bottom line these are inexpensive hdtvs. If you live near one it is worth a call or to stop through or a weekly check for restock. This week they have a 32 inch for 249.00 at there website (cannot purchase from website in store only).

Here is the real kicker. If you find one a tv you want and open up a value city credit card account you get 15 additional percent off. You can also request 6 months same as cash.
    (That was as of black friday)

Well good luck
    neo geo system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Value city ??? where the hell is that - thats a great deal -- i would have jumped on that my self if i saw it
    The human operates out of complex superiority demands, self -affirming through ritual, insiting upon a rational need to learn, striving for self-imposed goals, manipulating his environment while he denies his own adaptive abilities, never fully satisfied.
    --Frank Herbert

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know they are in the maryland/ delaware region. I picked mine up in delaware. You might have to check the web site for addfitional locations.

You can browse to the electronic section and click the 249.00 32inch flat screen special the click on show other valuecity areas where this is feature and you will get the phone numbers and location areas that covers the ad.
    Call and ask if they have any of the sanyo hdtvs left.

http://www.valuecity.com
    neo geo system

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Yup...

Walmart sells (sold?) these. They had several models last time I looked (couple months). I bought the floor model they had on clearance for $200; the remote was missing, but I got one from the web.

You failed to mention the best part of this TV. The built in DIGITAL TUNER. Just plug an antenna in, wiggled the antennas til you get reception, and voila...a solid HDTV picture. I haven't played any games on it, but I have a upconverting DVD player attached to it (HDMI is a must for this) and I get decent results, though 720P is not impressive on this TV.

The HDTV reception in picture are tuly exceptional for a HDTV in this price range...

Later,
    Trebuken