Quote Originally Posted by Princess-Isabela View Post
if you do want to know, many people of these aforementioned boards apologized personally for their behavior after hearing what kind of service I'm providing.
the problem with you is you don't even know who I am as well and what I do for VGM community, you do seem unpolite because you've never dealt with me and you're backing your arguments off some silly posts which were written by the very same people who admitted were doing the same thing for a period of time - reselling with a profit, there is nothing wrong with that as long you're selling genuine items and let people know what they're getting) .
are you a bootlegger from ebay by any chance?
few people who read your post suggested it.
highly unlikely, but your attitude does seem a little peculiar, that's for sure.
Aussie2B a bootlegger? That's the funniest thing I have heard all day. It's too bad it wasn't meant to be a joke.

She is/was just trying to let people know that your prices are often higher than what most would call reasonable. That's doing something for the community.

You got a plug in for your sales, she got one in against them. I don't see a problem, it seems fair to me. She isn't accusing you of being a scammer or anything you are not. Especially considering most would probably agree with her sentiments regarding your prices. I know I do.

That conkers soundtrack for $180? I saw one, yes the same one in the same condition, sell for something like $10 recently.

$80 Mario Tennis CD? A bunch are going for $5-$10 each on yahoo japan.

$130 Paper Mario OST? $30 "Buy-it-now" on yahoo japan

$100 Majora's Mask OST? Again, plenty on Yahoo Japan for less: $12, $15 ($30 BIN)

Those are pretty exorbitant I would say. And before you even think of mentioning deputy fees and stuff for buying from yahoo japan, know this. Even after all of that, you would still be paying a ton less than your prices.