Thread: Recent NES black box sales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Insert Coin (Level 0) Mario's Right Nut's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll collect as I see fit. You do as you see fit. Just be sure that you keep badmouthing us where we won't see it! That's important.

Stay classy Port! Your envy makes me feel sexy.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

I like how it takes a necro-bump from buyatari for these two to respond. Then again, it was a thread of Jonebone and Nolan Twins slapping each other for me to see that this thread actually made some NA stock come out of their comfort zone. It's not top 20 list, but it'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart69 View Post
    What a fun read. Glad to see Port is full of shit as usual and wrong as always. Some things never change.
    I've never cared less what anyone else collects or how or why, to each their own. Flattering that you continue to be so obsessed with me and my wallet Dave.
    Wow, so I post evidence and links of your activity and you respond 'lol, you're wrong', not even acknowledging any evidence presented. Awesome response - both completely devoid of substance and dismissive at the same time. A prominent mod on NA, folks. Quite a paragon of the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario's Right Nut View Post
    I'll collect as I see fit. You do as you see fit. Just be sure that you keep badmouthing us where we won't see it! That's important.

Stay classy Port! Your envy makes me feel sexy.
    Sorry, I'm not one of your 'duders' that licks your fire red nuts when you overpay by 500% for something. You may have wanted to look at your buddy's post above, because you just said exactly what he did, which of course, was nothing.

Why did you two even post? Best reasoning is I hit the mark with Braveheart and he felt he had to 'defend' himself, lacking any real defense. No secret that the two moneybags are friendly (the rich tend towards the rich) so out comes the ginger to back up his friend, without backing him up at all.

You sure you two are in the financial sector? The way you guys act, you have trust fund kiddie written all over you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    Then again, it was a thread of Jonebone and Nolan Twins slapping each other for me to see that this thread actually made some NA stock come out of their comfort zone.
    We kissed and made up. All is good in NA land.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Psssh... black boxes were so 3 months ago. It's all about prototypes now
    WTB Clayfighter Sculptor's Cut Manual Only... PM ME!!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm just happy the McNoMorals have been completely put on front street, up until the Flintstones deal they were still respected. Disliked for there arrogance but still had respect within the community which even before the Flintstones deal most people that had been around them enough knew they were shady but I digress. I'm just happy that people are at least "Aware" now...

http://www.sealedvideogames.net/2012...sed-prototype/

Just glad I was able to add to there legacy...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ha, the only thing funnier than VGA grading a prototype is the profanity ridden outrage that it has created among some collectors. Yeah I'm not a fan of it either, but people do realize that any publicity is better than no publicity, right? By adding all of these links and threads, it's only giving them more page views. Way to show them who's boss!
    WTB Clayfighter Sculptor's Cut Manual Only... PM ME!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfuzion View Post
    I'm just happy the McNoMorals have been completely put on front street, up until the Flintstones deal they were still respected. Disliked for there arrogance but still had respect within the community which even before the Flintstones deal most people that had been around them enough knew they were shady but I digress. I'm just happy that people are at least "Aware" now...

http://www.sealedvideogames.net/2012...sed-prototype/

Just glad I was able to add to there legacy...
    Umm, that's just Dark Sol. Can't say that his feelings about me are new dude. Pretty much anyone who has been banned from NA (Dark Sol, Dutch, etc.) trolls me everywhere they can.

There are plenty who disagree with what we've done that don't carry themselves like idiots (Port, Jone, Ace, a million others), and I can completely understand and respect where they are coming from. Dark Sol was selling women's pants on Ebay that he was fucking modeling in the add, you think I give a shit what that dude writes on his page that no one views? Say what you want about me, you won't catch me wearing and selling women's clothes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrmark0673 View Post
    Dark Sol was selling women's pants on Ebay that he was fucking modeling in the add, you think I give a shit what that dude writes on his page that no one views? .
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/BANANA-REPUB...item1e70e3aff1

Still for sale.

Looking good my man!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Umm, that's just Dark Sol. Can't say that his feelings about me are new dude. Pretty much anyone who has been banned from NA (Dark Sol, Dutch, etc.) trolls me everywhere they can.

There are plenty who disagree with what we've done that don't carry themselves like idiots (Port, Jone, Ace, a million others), and I can completely understand and respect where they are coming from. Dark Sol was selling women's pants on Ebay that he was fucking modeling in the add, you think I give a shit what that dude writes on his page that no one views? Say what you want about me, you won't catch me wearing and selling women's clothes.
    I wasn't aware... consequences will never be the same...

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

There are plenty who disagree with what we've done that don't carry themselves like idiots (Port, Jone, Ace, a million others).
    I have to try harder next time.

Insert Coin (Level 0) Braveheart69's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    I like how it takes a necro-bump from buyatari for these two to respond. Then again, it was a thread of Jonebone and Nolan Twins slapping each other for me to see that this thread actually made some NA stock come out of their comfort zone. It's not top 20 list, but it'll do.

Wow, so I post evidence and links of your activity and you respond 'lol, you're wrong', not even acknowledging any evidence presented. Awesome response - both completely devoid of substance and dismissive at the same time. A prominent mod on NA, folks. Quite a paragon of the community.

Sorry, I'm not one of your 'duders' that licks your fire red nuts when you overpay by 500% for something. You may have wanted to look at your buddy's post above, because you just said exactly what he did, which of course, was nothing.

Why did you two even post? Best reasoning is I hit the mark with Braveheart and he felt he had to 'defend' himself, lacking any real defense. No secret that the two moneybags are friendly (the rich tend towards the rich) so out comes the ginger to back up his friend, without backing him up at all.

You sure you two are in the financial sector? The way you guys act, you have trust fund kiddie written all over you.

Once again Dave doesn't know anything that he's talking about... makes me laugh how wrong you always are? Where did you ever get that MRN was in the financial industry? He's not, but not that it's your business. Go back to playing with your logs and letting your jealousy keep you warm at night! Mwah!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Collection List | Twitter
    Check out the new N64 Rumble Pak. See how it feels to feel what you see.

Luigi (Level 20) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart69 View Post
    Once again Dave doesn't know anything that he's talking about... makes me laugh how wrong you always are? Where did you ever get that MRN was in the financial industry? He's not, but not that it's your business. Go back to playing with your logs and letting your jealousy keep you warm at night! Mwah!
    My Gaming Collection (Now at Google Drive!)