Thread: Recent NES black box sales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Edit: Fuck it, I couldn't be bothered at this point.
    Last edited by BeaglePuss; 04-12-2012 at 08:46 AM.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeaglePuss View Post
    Edit: Fuck it, I couldn't be bothered at this point.
    Yes my child let the anger flow through your veins like a rouge virus looks to spread it's satanic seamen. Escape from the wonderland that is ignorance and let the truth capture your imagination. Your at the edge of darkness and it doesn't have to be that way, you can join the force's of morality and stop the confidential rampage you have set forth onto yourself and those who surround you. You have the power of influence, so please choose to create a new dawn of an era. One which collectors look out for each other before themselves, where there is no concern over the latest bathroom redesigns because a properly placed toothbrush holder does not make the man. Please no more high BIN's while fielding for the highest offer or backdooring people on ebay because you are concerned over your latest home remodel. You were once one of us and along the way something happen, you lost your innocence and the battlefield over your own morality was to much for your soul to bare. Please we are here for you, change your ways no more evil collecting deeds, come to the light once again. Getting the highest price for a sealed Flintstones 2 will not fill you with joy, the true joy comes from the selfless act of a hometown discount or allowing yourself to help your fellow collector without the concern over the latest piece of Italian marble. Remember my son if it wasn't for us there would be no one to sell to in the first place. Take care my son and may you have continued success through your home remodeling journey.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfuzion View Post
    Yes my child let the anger flow through your veins like a rouge virus looks to spread it's satanic seamen. Escape from the wonderland that is ignorance and let the truth capture your imagination. Your at the edge of darkness and it doesn't have to be that way, you can join the force's of morality and stop the confidential rampage you have set forth onto yourself and those who surround you. You have the power of influence, so please choose to create a new dawn of an era. One which collectors look out for each other before themselves, where there is no concern over the latest bathroom redesigns because a properly placed toothbrush holder does not make the man. Please no more high BIN's while fielding for the highest offer or backdooring people on ebay because you are concerned over your latest home remodel. You were once one of us and along the way something happen, you lost your innocence and the battlefield over your own morality was to much for your soul to bare. Please we are here for you, change your ways no more evil collecting deeds, come to the light once again. Getting the highest price for a sealed Flintstones 2 will not fill you with joy, the true joy comes from the selfless act of a hometown discount or allowing yourself to help your fellow collector without the concern over the latest piece of Italian marble. Remember my son if it wasn't for us there would be no one to sell to in the first place. Take care my son and may you have continued success through your home remodeling journey.
    "Are you sure you want to add Panzerfuzion to your ignore list?"

Yes.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wiggyx View Post

Yes.
    The anger you have for me is extremely sad, I'm only here to help you. Please understand I am in no way upset over your personal life choice of homosexuality. Please don't project your fears onto others, jealousy and rage is not healthy. Don't allow your emotions to internalize, when i see your lines of code put forth onto the screen I know in my heart there are benevolent undertones. You have good in you, these extremely short and uneducated responses does not shine a light on your intellect in a positive manner. Please from now on sit down, drink a nice warm cup of folgers coffee™ and think deeply about your feelings before choosing to press that enter button. I hope this helps, good day friend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The anger you have for me is extremely sad, I'm only here to help you. Please understand I am in no way upset over your personal life choice of homosexuality. Please don't project your fears onto others, jealousy and rage is not healthy. Don't allow your emotions to internalize, when i see your lines of code put forth onto the screen I know in my heart there are benevolent undertones. You have good in you, these extremely short and uneducated responses does not shine a light on your intellect in a positive manner. Please from now on sit down, drink a nice warm cup of folgers coffee™ and think deeply about your feelings before choosing to press that enter button. I hope this helps, good day friend.
    Is that you RegalSin?
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoldier1 View Post
    GUY WAS SUPPOSE TO PLAYABLE IN THE GAME
    My collection

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wiggyx View Post

Yes.
    I'm more curious which bored regular he's an alter ego of.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, when you guys figure it out, let me know. I'll block him as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow. Just wow.

As I've been bogged down with work and school as of late, I've regrettably missed out on all of this enlightened, new age trolling mysticism from Panzerfuzion. I just have to say, "bravo, sir, bravo." Surely you are the reincarnation of some Bodhisattva who has descended into the retro gaming forums to bring moksha to each and every one of us.

Let's see a best of from your hit list of quotes, shall we?

I want you to take command over your aura, let your synapse flow with positive energy. D
    Take care my friend and may i hope your destination is as rewarding as the journey.
    Oh, oh!!! I love this ENTIRE post!!

I'm extremely proud that you've followed your dreams and that you have not let the boundaries of your own insecurities prevent how you have lived your life. Once you realize the myth of forever is only an illusion and that being saddled with the burden of your own mortality only shapes what you allow it to. I hope you understand my child that we are all one in the same, we were all created from a single piece of matter and that over the evolution of time we evolved into the beings we have become. You and I will always have stardust in us never forget, take care my friend.

You, Panzerfuzion, have made my day. Thank you from all of the cosmos that is within and without me to all of the cosmos that is within and without you!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by treismac View Post
    Wow. Just wow.

As I've been bogged down with work and school as of late, I've regrettably missed out on all of this enlightened, new age trolling mysticism from Panzerfuzion. I just have to say, "bravo, sir, bravo." Surely you are the reincarnation of some Bodhisattva who has descended into the retro gaming forums to bring moksha to each and every one of us.

Let's see a best of from your hit list of quotes, shall we?

Oh, oh!!! I love this ENTIRE post!!

You, Panzerfuzion, have made my day. Thank you from all of the cosmos that is within and without me to all of the cosmos that is within and without you!
    I thank you from every sector of my being. Your words have engulfed me with a collection of virtual sunshine rays unlike I have ever seen. I'm at a loss for words to express my love and gratification for what you have conveyed to me. I will never forget this moment in time, your words will always be kept in the chronicles of my life diary. Take care my friend.

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I adore making myself out to be an incredibly brilliant intellectual with my amazing assortment of vocabulary words and random but obscure compliments to my fellow homo sapiens, I desire to appear as an alien on the internets as humans are just too low to have a normal unegomaniacal conversation. We are all like snowflakes in the end,

BUT REALLY THIS AINT WWW.BATSHITINSANE.COM lol this is video games we are talking not some science fiction mumbo jumbo vocabulary show off time!

maybe im just a hater. :P sprinkly me with stardust please, ya.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WastingOrpheus

Quote Originally Posted by Griking View Post
    I'm more curious which bored regular he's an alter ego of.
    This is no bored regular. It is random word generator machine with a broken reset key that has somehow stumbled upon this website.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To be clear, I've never backdoored anything, just some side deals from time to time. It may be a matter of semantics, but the term "backdoor" is reserved for those that contact a seller after an item has been sold in hopes of screwing the original buyer. A side-deal on the other hand takes place during an auction and is an agreement between the seller and an eBay member hoping to purchase a gamer for a lower ending price. The seller agrees to end the auction early in order to avoid eBay final value fees.

While you (and others) might feel that they're both equally unethical, I personally don't.

When involved in a hobby like this one, you have to prioritize. If someone is willing to purchase a video game from me for five figures, I'm going to take them up on it every time. My new bathroom is like a 90+ Gold Level thanks to video game flipping.