PDA

View Full Version : When it's time to change...sha na na na na na na na naaaa...

Captain Wrong
03-30-2003, 02:02 AM
Well, what do you think? Seems to me like we're still getting quite a bit of traffic here at the Repair Fourm, but this is supposed to be a rotating forum.

Soooo...are we ready for a new subject, so should this keep on keepin on?

Post your opinions here and suggestions for a new forum if you feel that's the way to go.

zektor
03-30-2003, 02:53 AM
Hmm...in my opinion I think the Restoration forum should stay for good. It will never get constant posts/traffic, but it is always a nice place to have to turn for technical advise/repair help.

Mr-E_MaN
03-30-2003, 10:47 AM
I think the Restoration Society should stay. It's a good place for people to ask their repair questions. It would also reduce the amount of repeated questions about repairs/restoring because there are only repair/restoring questions here and it's not too hard to look back on 3 pages. If they were posted in the Video Game forum, for example, it would be harder to find posts on the subject. (without searching that is, but who searches before asking a question?)

The Restoration Society should be a perminent addition...

kainemaxwell
03-30-2003, 11:01 AM
I think it should stay. Restoration and repair's a big thing especially with the older systems and NES issues are a big thing around here.

badinsults
03-30-2003, 03:57 PM
Indeed, the repair forum is a great place to ask for help!

IntvGene
03-30-2003, 04:04 PM
I think it should stay too. It can be of great help and doesn't clutter up the main forum with "My Atari doesn't work anymore" posts.

Why doesn't the Forum Du Jour house the Game of the Day? Or is that a stupid question? I know the Game of the Day isn't quite daily, but something along those lines.

omnedon
03-30-2003, 07:17 PM
Keep it! I kike to share what I've learned, and I like learning stuff I don't know even more.

buttasuperb
03-30-2003, 07:40 PM
2D fighters and shooters should make a return.

But I do agree, this place has stayed pretty active and does allow people to share and get some good info.

kaine, your vote doesn't count because you are retarded and are obviously controlled by some sort of reject robot.

dreamcaster
03-31-2003, 08:28 AM
I too agree that the Restoration Society should become a permanent forum. It's been invaluably helpful to myself and many others.

CrazyImpmon
04-02-2003, 01:35 PM
I'd also like this forum to be permanet. make a new Forum de Jour elsewhere and leave this one alone.

rbudrick
04-02-2003, 02:20 PM
I definitley want this forum to stay....it's very informative. Besides, these posts would just end up in other forums, so why clutter it up?

-Rob

chadtower
04-02-2003, 02:27 PM
mmm stay!

:hmm:

digitalpress
04-02-2003, 02:40 PM
Seems like it's been steady - so let's keep it! We'll create a new Forum du Jour and Restoration Society will stay put. Sound OK?

@butta and Captain: let me know when you've got the next "du jour" topic and we'll get that one kicked off pronto.

kainemaxwell
04-02-2003, 04:22 PM
Why don't we have a poll for what the next rotating topic forum shall be?