PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Heroes for PSP. Which one to play first?

VACRMH
09-16-2007, 06:41 PM
In the US, we got Legend of Heroes 2 as Legend of Heroes 1, and vice versa.

You would assume to just play number 2 and start the story there, but it looks like you can import some data from the "first" Legend of Heroes. What exactly can be imported?

Any suggestions?

Poofta!
09-17-2007, 12:17 AM

news to me! thanks !

heybtbm
09-17-2007, 09:24 AM

You would assume to just play number 2 and start the story there, but it looks like you can import some data from the "first" Legend of Heroes. What exactly can be imported?

Any suggestions?

They're both terrible (never bothered with LoH III). Save yourself the hassle and play something fun.

VACRMH
09-17-2007, 05:10 PM
They're both terrible (never bothered with LoH III). Save yourself the hassle and play something fun.

That's what i've heard, but I actually played through Astonishia Story and enjoyed it a bit. Maybe I just enjoy very boring and simple games.

Thanks for the tip though ;)

vaportransmitter
09-18-2007, 09:21 AM
Sequentially Story Wise AND American Release
LOH > LOH2 > LOH3

Japanese Release
LOH2 > LOH > LOH3

I'd just play the in numerical order, since that's how the story goes and how it was released in America. Plus if you play LOH first you can import your History file to LOH2 for a continued History Book... though I think you can import it at any time during the game. :-) Like most prequels-released-after-sequels you probably only benefit slightly by playing them in sequential order vs. numerical order and it's usualy "Hey, I remember that name vaguely" and not some super plot twist.

Enjoy the games, despite the godawful script... they're cute games.