PDA

View Full Version : Fable versus Fable Lost chapters

Chainsaw_Charlie
11-22-2007, 04:01 PM
Is there a difference between the 2

Porksta
11-22-2007, 04:25 PM
New items, clothes, missions, and spells I believe. However, you must start a new game, unlike Morrowind where you could continue your previous one.

Chainsaw_Charlie
11-22-2007, 04:42 PM
is there any point of having both games

roushimsx
11-22-2007, 05:50 PM
is there any point of having both games

Not outside of collecting purposes. If you absolutely hate the Platinum Hits artwork of Lost Chapters then I guess you could get the normal Fable to leave on the shelf and stuff Lost Chapters in a drawer where people won't see that you stooped to buying a PH game, but beyond that, feel free to ebay off Fable.

c0ldb33r
11-22-2007, 09:49 PM
...and stuff Lost Chapters in a drawer where people won't see that you stooped to buying a PH game...
It always bugged me that they released it only as a PH version. It sticks out like a sore thumb :(

roushimsx
11-22-2007, 10:08 PM
It always bugged me that they released it only as a PH version. It sticks out like a sore thumb :(

Don't worry, I'm in the same boat :(

Still need to pick up MCR3 Dub Edition Remix in much the same fashion. I want the additional content but I'm not looking forward to having it stick out so obviously on the shelf. Oh well.

nik
11-23-2007, 05:13 PM
New items, clothes, missions, and spells I believe. However, you must start a new game, unlike Morrowind where you could continue your previous one.

About right, the game extends the storyline quite a bit

**spoiler..**

Jack is dead, but comes back, and you go to defeat him again, and this time, his ultimate form is, of course, a dragon.

dlopez9069
11-23-2007, 05:19 PM
I personally like lost chapters better because its longer but you still have to play through the original so it isn't too fun if you've already played the first one.

Maxx
10-05-2009, 08:55 PM
Anybody got an actual list of items/spells/quests that separates the two?

Shirokuma
10-06-2009, 09:15 PM
it's weird because when you start LC, there's a few missions that you can NEVER access. ever. even towards the end of that game when you're all jacked.