PDA

View Full Version : Violence linked to gaming?

Mianrtcv
11-27-2007, 11:36 PM
Sorry if double post. Didn't see it if here already. Essentially stating no link game violence to real life violence (not shocked, I've played for quite a while. All my violence is completely unrelated to gaming :) ).

http://www.switched.com/2007/11/26/study-of-studies-shows-no-link-between-video-games-and-violence/

Rob2600
11-28-2007, 09:47 AM
no link game violence to real life violence

U.S. Senator Joe Lieberman disagrees. According to him, the Wii remote teaches children to murder each other.

MrSparkle
11-28-2007, 09:52 AM
watchout guys i just got done with a little doom marathon and if you get in my way and happen to look like an imp or lost soul i might just have to KILL YOU with my plasma rifle

mailman187666
11-28-2007, 10:32 AM
Well I just played some Manhunt 2 and I must say, all I want to do right now is kill somebody. I don't mean with a gun or anything, but with an axe or something really sharp. I think I'm going to go into the mall and start choking the shit out of people too. Oh man, hopefully I can kill at least 3 people today, then i will be happy. I don't think games contribute to violence, but those inocent pedestrians are going to get it today let me tell you. Mario Galaxy has also turned me into a madman. The next time I see somebody half my size, I'm going to jump on them. I'm going to stomp on babies if they get in my way. Grand Theft Auto? yeah, I stole a car just to get to work today. By work I mean my underground drug ring that I run here in North America. I love videogames.

Slate
11-28-2007, 01:32 PM
Man, Please be serious here, Someone could read this and take it seriously instead of knowing that it is a joke!

Especially You know who. :P

MrSparkle
11-28-2007, 01:34 PM
well if your talking about jack tompson apparently hes about to be tried and possibly disbarrred :) serves that troublemaker right, He makes me want to kill people not videogames lol