PDA

View Full Version : A Guitar Hero/Memory Card Question

Canadianzombie
12-09-2007, 04:56 PM
Okay, now I love Guitar Hero 1, 2, 3, etc, however I realistically will never finish an expert song and thus will never be able to get enough cash to get everything in the store. I could do easy, medium and some hard, but this wouldn't get me it all. My question is that somebody told me a while back that if you saved it to a memory card that you could get everything with the cash from repeating the 1st few levels a couple times. If you think that's chessy or cheating, please read no further. I would like to ask somebody that knows, how to do this. I'm sure it's probably crazy simple, but I'm an idiot and can't do it.
Thanks in advance
Mark

Slate
12-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Okay, now I love Guitar Hero 1, 2, 3, etc, however I realistically will never finish an expert song and thus will never be able to get enough cash to get everything in the store. I could do easy, medium and some hard, but this wouldn't get me it all. My question is that somebody told me a while back that if you saved it to a memory card that you could get everything with the cash from repeating the 1st few levels a couple times. If you think that's chessy or cheating, please read no further. I would like to ask somebody that knows, how to do this. I'm sure it's probably crazy simple, but I'm an idiot and can't do it.
Thanks in advance
Mark

Just practice and you'll be able to play expert. It took me months but I can almost beat Jordan (The Hardest GH2 Song) Now.

In fact, I earned so much cash in GH2 that I can't even spend any more until I 5 star all songs in Hard and Expert!

ssjlance
12-09-2007, 06:10 PM
I beat Expert after playing for three weeks. But I played guitar well before I played Guitar Hero so that might be why. But anyways, I don't think that trick would work.

crivit
12-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Probably not what you're looking for, but you can do something similiar to unlock things for multiplayer. I did this on ps2 GH2, so not sure if it holds true for other versions or not. Anyway play through what you can on different band names or whatever GH2 calls them. Each character when played solo will only have what you buy for that character, but when playing multiplayer everything that you've bought with any character will be able to be selected.