PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Nemesis

8bitgamer
12-10-2007, 10:25 PM
I picked up Marvel Nemesis at Target on clearance for $10, thinking it was a one-on-one fighter in the tradition of Marvel vs. Capcom, etc., but it turned out to be a simplistic brawler through various areas of the city.

Anyone else disappointed in this title? It's playable, but pretty darned shallow.

walrusmonger
12-10-2007, 11:20 PM
it got crap reviews and was put out by ea. for $10, you were ripped off. I remember that game dropping from its original price point in a matter of weeks after it came out.

you shold have checked a review before you opened the game, since $10 could be spent on something better ;)

and I have played it, the graphics were the only thing the game had going for it, and sadly those weren't even that great when it came out.

Oobgarm
12-11-2007, 06:04 AM
I think the general consensus is that the game was a disappointment.

I've got a buddy who loved it, but he's the kinda guy you who'd be happy with a turd, as long as it said 'Star Wars' or 'Marvel Comics' on it somewhere.

Three-P
12-11-2007, 12:03 PM
I've got a buddy who loved it, but he's the kinda guy you who'd be happy with a turd, as long as it said 'Star Wars' or 'Marvel Comics' on it somewhere.

Maybe he collects jewel cases, despite the turds inside them?