PDA

View Full Version : FU$KING gamespot stickers

chadtower
04-18-2003, 12:30 PM
What's the best way to remove these completely?

Achika
04-18-2003, 12:35 PM
First peel it off so only the paper resides. Then use goo gone and an old t-shirt you don't care about anymore. If you feel confident enough that you won't scratch whatever you are removing it from, you can use a razor too. Be careful around cartridge labels, as it will remove those too.

bargora
04-18-2003, 02:44 PM
What about stickers on DVD-style cases for curren-gen systems? Is Goo Gone safe for using on these soft plastic surfaces?

Achika
04-18-2003, 03:14 PM
What about stickers on DVD-style cases for curren-gen systems? Is Goo Gone safe for using on these soft plastic surfaces?

Yea, haven't had a problem with it yet.

tynstar
04-21-2003, 12:21 PM
I use a hair dryer to remove the labels. Heat up the label till it starts to turn black. It peels right off them because the glue melted.

Or ask for a new DVD case because they usually have a lot in the back.(Or at least the store I work at does.)

Duncan
06-14-2003, 04:32 AM
If you don't care about authenticity, Target sells empty DVD cases in 10-packs. (I mean that you won't get a memory card holder for GC or PS2, and obviously they don't come in Xbox fluoro-green or silver.)

Duncan :D

captain nintendo
06-15-2003, 06:50 PM
i just tried the hair dryer method on some of my games and it works really good, just dont hold it to close.