PDA

View Full Version : DS Lite + Phantom Hourglass combo

calgon
12-30-2007, 06:48 PM
Anyone know if any retailers are still offering this? A quick google search showed that most have it out-of-stock, but I wonder if it was a limited release that simply isn't produced anymore. Anyone know anything about this?

joshnickerson
12-30-2007, 09:34 PM
I saw one still in the "cage" at my local TRU a week ago, but that was before Xmas, so...

It's just a bundle that was put together for the holidays, nothing more. In fact, I've read that the gold lite will be it's own separate SKU in early 2008.

zektor
12-30-2007, 10:05 PM
Nowhere. I purchased it from a local Target before Christmas, and now nobody in my area has ANY DS Lites, let alone this one. That includes Best Buy, Circuit City, two Walmarts, Coconuts (yep, checked there too), TRU, Gamestop (x2). Same goes for the PSP. Seems people are *still* shopping for consoles...everywhere was just packed the past few days.

koster
12-31-2007, 02:07 AM
Both Gamestops I've been to (Sacramento, CA area) within the past week (post Christmas) have had multiple copies of this bundle in stock. Availability is most likely a regional issue...

calgon
12-31-2007, 07:20 AM
Thanks guys. I'm going to try gamestop today.

joedick
12-31-2007, 11:45 AM
In fact, I've read that the gold lite will be it's own separate SKU in early 2008.

This is just speculation based on the fact that the system comes in a separate box within the bundle (I think with its own SKU). It turned out true with crimson/black DS, though