PDA

View Full Version : Lost Winds Thread of Appreciation

KoopaBro
05-31-2008, 07:13 PM
I was playing Lost Winds, and it felt like a blast from the past! Well besides the very modern and beautiful 3D sidescrolling graphics, it's a game that feels like it was made in the 90's. It's short, but to the point, and it's a lot like Super Metroid.

Any other fans?

Kaboomer
05-31-2008, 08:00 PM
I haven't picked that one up yet? Although most everyone seems to really like it. I picked up Defend your Castle (Love it) and POP (Love it). And of course, just picked up Dr. Mario.

So far, really enjoying the WiiWare games. I think I will try Lost Winds.

KoopaBro
05-31-2008, 08:07 PM
I haven't picked that one up yet? Although most everyone seems to really like it. I picked up Defend your Castle (Love it) and POP (Love it). And of course, just picked up Dr. Mario.

So far, really enjoying the WiiWare games. I think I will try Lost Winds.

It's awesome. Just be prepared, it's a relaxed puzzle solving and adventure type of game. This game is not for gamers that demand fast paced action and combat.

I want Tetris Wiiware already.

robotriot
06-01-2008, 03:37 AM
It was the first WiiWare title I got, and I'm really enjoying it. I haven't played through yet due to other distractions, but I definitely will. The graphics are really awesome for Wii, this should really show other developers how to put all that space on a DVD to good use when it comes to graphics ...

Rob2600
06-01-2008, 12:05 PM
I bought LostWinds the day it came out and really enjoy it. The control scheme is great, as are the graphics. I like how everything in the background reacts to the wind. It's a nice touch. I haven't beaten it yet because I've been playing Mario Kart Wii online.

At $10, LostWinds is a no-brainer. Go for it!