PDA

View Full Version : Game enhancer / cheat device codes for japanese games??

acem77
06-10-2008, 04:58 PM
Why is it so hard to find any info on this. japan must have something for the newer systems like ps2 and dreamcast ...

I want to find code breaker or action replay codes for a handful of japanese games for the ps2 mainly the sega ages collection and the simple 2000 games.

i found a few codes people made(with an emulator) for the dreamcast games like under defeat.

Does any one here have any info on products like those above in japan?

Cryomancer
06-10-2008, 07:50 PM
The same products should work, just it's harder to find codes. Try searching the Japanese titles with PAR or CODE i think it was...one time I once some onechanbara codes that way.

I *THINK* there is a magazine dedicated to action replay type stuff in Japan, perhaps that is the more common method over there.

rbudrick
06-11-2008, 03:09 PM
I've always wished someone made a list of Game Genie codes for Famcom games. I know you have to use an adapter, but it would have been cool if more were made.

-Rob

acem77
06-11-2008, 05:11 PM
I've always wished someone made a list of Game Genie codes for Famcom games. I know you have to use an adapter, but it would have been cool if more were made.

-Rob

I know some emulators let you find codes that will work on a nes real action replay.
I made some codes on a nes emu on my xbox. i then beat the game with them on my rgb nes. castlevania 3 was one of them.

i have done this with a few systems.

acem77
06-13-2008, 03:16 PM
any one here live in japan? somebody has to know...?

layzee
06-24-2008, 12:44 AM
Personally, I'm looking for a "1/4 Ratio" cheat for the Japanese-region version of Breath of Fire V: Dragon Quarter.