PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 scene it! 2? Any more info??

Predatorxs
06-14-2008, 01:21 PM
Hey Guys,

I'v been playing Scene it! on the 360, and was pretty impressed with the way the whole package was put together, but i got to thinking there are different versions of the dvd scene it, like friends etc.

is there any news or updates for the game itself or maybe more versions, with the 4 controllers it would be abit of a waste if they were made just for one game??

I have read that a scene it 2 maybe on its way but that all i have seen.. Does anybody have anymore info??

thanks.

PapaStu
06-14-2008, 01:46 PM
I've heard nothing about any other Scene It's! yet. The only other game out there currently that you can/should use that controller with is an XBLA title called Wit's & Wagers. Same kinda thing (trivia and all that). Pretty good as well from those I know who've got it.

bcombee
06-14-2008, 04:48 PM
According to http://majornelson.com/archive/2008/05/29/tip-use-different-controllers-with-buku-sudoku.aspx, you can also use the big button controllers to play Buku Sudoku (although I'm not sure why you would want to do that).

Ponyone
06-14-2008, 05:07 PM
i love 360 scene it. they should just make some downloadable content like 1000 new questions each set or some such.

Predatorxs
06-14-2008, 05:33 PM
Thats what i was thinking, like an extra pack, the friends pack or the OO7 pack etc, As downloadable content, they could really push it alot further, and trivia mad people like myself would lap it up :snuggle:

Or even if they just released new disks with different theme's or just more volumes 2, 3 and so on. I mean movie trivia is endless.

Or even TV show Scene it! 24, lost, Prison Break, Sopranos etc, etc, etc, etc.. Its endless the things they could do!

:-D

spoon
06-15-2008, 03:58 AM
I can't wait for expansions. What this series needs more than anything is multiplayer over Live. I could see myself spending a lot of time with a Scene It that offered this.