PDA

View Full Version : Post something you learned re: gaming recently (and are embaressed it took so long)

c0ldb33r
06-14-2008, 09:46 PM
Post something that you have just recently learned, but are embarrassed that it took so long!

I just learned the other day the following:

You can put images on a USB flash drive, view them in your xbox 360, and set an image as a wallpaper for your xbox 360 user interface. I now have a super close-up shot of my wife's rabbit as my xbox 360 wallpaper :)

Now someone else post something they just recently learned, but are embarrassed it took so long to learn.

TheDomesticInstitution
06-14-2008, 10:18 PM
I learned that Jack Thompson and Fred Thompson are 2 different people. I still feel like a huge ass-goober for that mix-up.

And the most embarassing thing as I always would give my opinion of Fred Thompson, as a two-faced pro-censorship politician/actor, who shouldn't be running for president.

Nesmaster
06-14-2008, 11:01 PM
Post something that you have just recently learned, but are embarrassed that it took so long!

I just learned the other day the following:

You can put images on a USB flash drive, view them in your xbox 360, and set an image as a wallpaper for your xbox 360 user interface. I now have a super close-up shot of my wife's rabbit as my xbox 360 wallpaper :)

Now someone else post something they just recently learned, but are embarrassed it took so long to learn.

I have one of my hamsters as my wallpaper. It's just too bad you can't have a different wallpaper for each blade, but oh well. :P

I don't have anything to add of my own at this time, just wanted to comment.

GnawRadar
06-14-2008, 11:41 PM
Well, this isn't something I learned myself. But I pointed out to Wataru330 that there is an eject button on the SNES. All of these years he had just been pulling the carts out and never noticed it before, and I enjoyed a good laugh.

c0ldb33r
06-15-2008, 12:11 AM
Well, this isn't something I learned myself. But I pointed out to Wataru330 that there is an eject button on the SNES. All of these years he had just been pulling the carts out and never noticed it before, and I enjoyed a good laugh.
Isn't the button labeled eject? thats funny :)

williewonka2k1
06-15-2008, 12:30 AM
Paul Rudd is in clueless

SpaceHarrier
06-15-2008, 12:54 AM
Not quite recent, but embarrassing nonetheless: For awhile I was cursing my DS and wondering why they made it so hard to pull the dang cartridges out. Then one time I wasn't sure I pushed it all the way in (wasn't looking while multi-tasking) and pushed it again; to my amazement it clicked and popped out. Felt like such a tool

Tommy
06-15-2008, 02:28 AM
Someone on the forums mentioned you could turn the PS logo on the drive drawer. Didn't realize this until recently *_*

Fuzzball24
06-15-2008, 02:43 AM
Someone on the forums mentioned you could turn the PS logo on the drive drawer. Didn't realize this until recently *_*

LOL! Same here!