PDA

View Full Version : A weird "bug" on KOTOR

NeoVenom
06-17-2008, 11:10 AM
For some reason, the characters twitch slightly during dialogue. Does this problem occur because of my video card, because something might have installed wrong during installation, or because of freakin Vista (LOL)?

MrSparkle
06-17-2008, 11:34 AM
havent seen this problem in the xbox version or on the pc version of kotor 2 im gonna say its vistas fault. you should UPGRADE to windows xp :P.

neuropolitique
06-17-2008, 05:39 PM
Watch out for the sharks.

Icarus Moonsight
06-18-2008, 04:42 AM
havent seen this problem in the xbox version or on the pc version of kotor 2 im gonna say its vistas fault. you should UPGRADE to windows xp :P.

If only. Can you still do it even though MS has stopped supporting downgrading officially?

Jump the sharks! *boing*

MrSparkle
06-18-2008, 10:43 AM
If only. Can you still do it even though MS has stopped supporting downgrading officially?

Jump the sharks! *boing*

of course, just get a windows xp disc and either install it to the same partition or reformat and reinstall. will microsoft pay for you to do this.... im not sure i thought they had been doing this but possibly not. I know at the very least you can opt to return a copy of windows that comes with a computer for a refund of its price as included in the purchase price.

then again theres always a certain swedish site with the initials TPB ;)
(feel free to strike this comment down if its too much for this board)

Icarus Moonsight
06-18-2008, 02:54 PM
I still have ME nightmares. That was the last time I attempted to downgrade a system and it was catastrophic.