PDA

View Full Version : worms on XBLA - a little help?

c0ldb33r
06-25-2008, 08:25 AM
THE FOLLOWING MAY HAVE MINOR SPOILERS - CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!

I'm stuck in the final challenge mission - mission 20. There are 4 teams, every worm has 100 health, they're a crafty lot and make very difficult shots with amazing accuracy, and they're all after me. It's me against them all. I can't beat it. I came close the other night, REAL close (had only one other worm left, but he just air-striked my ass).

Can anyone offer a few tips on how to beat this level? How did you do it?

Vectorman0
06-25-2008, 11:20 AM
I remember this taking me a bunch of tries - there is definitely some luck involved.

What you want to do it take out as many as you can leaving only a couple worms left, then burrow in somewhere safe (high up to avoid rising water) and wait for sudden death. Then use your air strike, and come out to use any other simple weapons to finish off the rest, and go back in to stay safe if there are any left that could kill you.

unwinddesign
06-25-2008, 11:32 AM
If memory serves me correctly, I think I hid my worms beneath cover, and only came out to fight when I had a sure shot. The computer can do some pretty dumb ass shit, like blowing up their own worms or accidently landing on mines. Also, save your homing missle/airstrike for when you really need them.