PDA

View Full Version : The Xbox isn't dead yet! [Madden 09]

Doonzmore
06-30-2008, 04:55 PM
I haven't seen this posted anywhere. EA is resurrecting the xbox for Madden 09! I'm not much for this series, but this sort of news is always something to raise a glass to.

Cheers

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/sports/maddennfl09/news.html?sid=6192986&mode=recent

@rbudrick - We actually have a thoughtful conversation going on here so don't be a dick.

Rogmeister
06-30-2008, 04:58 PM
Does this mean the GameCube is getting it, too? :D

Mianrtcv
06-30-2008, 05:05 PM
Zed's dead baby. Zed's dead.

ProgrammingAce
06-30-2008, 05:06 PM
I could swear i mentioned this a few months back and nobody believed me...

; )

megasdkirby
06-30-2008, 05:07 PM
It's cool, but a sports game?

:(

Kitsune Sniper
06-30-2008, 05:19 PM
It's cool, but a sports game?

:(

It's EA, they have to milk the license as much as they can.

TheDomesticInstitution
06-30-2008, 05:29 PM
Even though I couldn't give 2 fucks about football, it's nice to see that some millionaire marketing suit, sitting in a plushy leather chair realizes that the Xbox may have been "off'ed" prematurely. I'd be curious to see sales figures for this.

FantasiaWHT
06-30-2008, 06:47 PM
Aren't Madden game almost always the last games to come out on a system? Or at least EA sports games.

Sniderman
06-30-2008, 06:55 PM
Zed's dead baby. Zed's dead.

http://www.homevideos.com/freezeframes3/mib69.jpeg

He is? Someone may want to notify the Men in Black.

Poofta!
06-30-2008, 07:02 PM
http://www.homevideos.com/freezeframes3/mib69.jpeg

http://flyboyz.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/pulp-fiction.jpg

zeds the one on the right.

The 1 2 P
06-30-2008, 07:03 PM
Aren't Madden game almost always the last games to come out on a system? Or at least EA sports games.

Since the PS1 this has been mainly true. And I could care less about a Madden Football game. When they want to bring out Red Star(which the PS2 got) or Starcraft: Ghost, then I'll be the one throwing the party. Until then, EA can take their Madden series and shove it up their GTA-less ass:vamp:

BydoEmpire
06-30-2008, 07:58 PM
Does this mean the Genesis didn't die because Beggar Prince came out? Or that the DC didn't actually die until that last Japanese shooter came out what, last year?

It's an interesting question. I think a system is considered "dead" when 1) they're stopped being manufactured and 2) there's no more 1st party support. 3rd parties will trickle out games for a while, but the system is still "dead" at that point in my view. I'm sure other people define it differently.

Leo_A
06-30-2008, 08:01 PM
The difference here is this is an officially licensed title. It's not dead when things are still officially coming out for it. That Genesis rpg wasn't licensed by Sega. That was no more official than if you or I were to program a Genesis game and burn a few eproms and stick them into cartridge casings and sell them.

diskoboy
06-30-2008, 08:03 PM
Dammit....

Get me all excited, only to find out it's another Madden game.... :(

The Shawn
06-30-2008, 08:14 PM
WTF are we talking about?

Leo_A
06-30-2008, 08:31 PM
You really can't figure it out...?

The Xbox is getting the new Madden title, despite not having had a game released for it for the better part of a year.

swlovinist
06-30-2008, 09:04 PM
Even though it is a sports game, that if friggin awsome. There are a ton of sports fans out there that are rejoycing this move. Madden is huge, this is an example of how big it is. I bet you that they sell a decent number of games on a dead system.

modest9797
06-30-2008, 11:16 PM
They should have given it a better way to go.

Like a disk that allows you to play the greatest moments from the best X-Box games like fighting Tartarus from Halo 2 or some other things like that.

Mianrtcv
06-30-2008, 11:23 PM
They should have given it a better way to go.

Master Chief could blow away the Patriots and then raise Lombardi Trophy.

TonyTheTiger
07-01-2008, 12:17 AM
Since when is the last game on a console ever anything super interesting though? The only reason Magic Knight Rayearth was last for the Saturn was because it was super delayed. The N64 had Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3, the PSX had Fifa 05, the Dreamcast had NHL 2k2, the NES had Wario's Woods and the SNES had some Frogger game I think. A number of these were multiplatform games released for a near dead console to presumably make an extra buck or two. Most of the time, people only will care about the last game if it turns out to have had a small print run. How many people would care about Spider-Man: Web of Fire if it weren't so hard to come by?

Icarus Moonsight
07-01-2008, 12:39 AM
This is not so funny. Yes, actually it is.

Let's go ride skateboards!!!

zektor
07-01-2008, 12:41 AM
There's a space on the discount/clearance rack just waiting for this one.

Push Upstairs
07-01-2008, 03:02 AM
Right next to the other Madden games.

BydoEmpire
07-01-2008, 06:10 AM
The difference here is this is an officially licensed title. It's not dead when things are still officially coming out for it.Hm, I thought Beggar Prince was actually licensed (or manufactured?) by Sega, unlike regular homebrews. My mistake. Regardless, there were some official DC games that came out well after the system had died. Madden on the PS1 came out quite late, too. 2005? I forget the last year, but the system was dead at that point.

The Shawn
07-01-2008, 07:25 AM
You really can't figure it out...?

The Xbox is getting the new Madden title, despite not having had a game released for it for the better part of a year.

Yeah man, I got it.

Just took me by surprise to see a new game for the big box. To bad it isn't anything great...

exit
07-01-2008, 07:37 AM
The new Madden may be being released on X-Box, but that doesn't mean anyone is actually going to buy it, except for a few collectors out there.

Deadman
07-01-2008, 08:00 AM
I might have to go buy this one when it's released, just for nostalgia sake. It'll probably be the last time I'll ever get to buy a new official release for the Xbox, and since the support system disappeared the second the 360 was released, I never got that chance. It was just too sudden and I don't know how many people expected it - I know I didn't.

Icarus Moonsight
07-01-2008, 08:23 AM
Here's a good practical joke opportunity! Pre-order this at your local chain game store. Savor the clerks reaction. LOL

c0ldb33r
07-01-2008, 08:48 AM
You'd better be trolling :)

Gentlegamer
07-01-2008, 08:58 AM
Since when is the last game on a console ever anything super interesting though? What was the last GameCube game? If it was Twilight Princess, I think that qualifies.

Captain Wrong
07-01-2008, 09:55 AM
The new Madden may be being released on X-Box, but that doesn't mean anyone is actually going to buy it, except for a few collectors out there.

Collectors, completists and speculators are the only people who are gonna buy it.

kedawa
07-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Where the hell is this game going to be sold?
Stores don't even have sections for non-used xbox games anymore.

monkeychemist
07-01-2008, 11:12 AM

Who the hell would collect a Madden game? Those are usually completely worthless and the market is saturated with them...

Bojay1997
07-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Where the hell is this game going to be sold?
Stores don't even have sections for non-used xbox games anymore.

That's my question as well. I suspect it will primarily be carried by on-line stores. I can't imagine a major retailer stocking it at a B&M store.

Captain Wrong
07-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Who the hell would collect a Madden game? Those are usually completely worthless and the market is saturated with them...

It has nothing to do with it being a Madden game. It has everything to do with it being the last Xbox game and probably having a low print run. See also NCAA 2kWhatever it was for GameCube.

TonyTheTiger
07-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Gamestops might gut them and toss them with the rest of the used Xbox games. It might make sealed copies fairly hard to come by...of course...again, who's going to care? Even if it is a dead console, I doubt EA is going to print that small a number. Otherwise, what would be the point?

The 1 2 P
07-01-2008, 05:02 PM
Gamestops might gut them and toss them with the rest of the used Xbox games. It might make sealed copies fairly hard to come by

Thats a good point considering that Gamestop/EB will be the main supplier of this game. But again, who cares. Fifa for PS1 isn't worth anything special and can still be found at several of my local Wal-Marts factory sealed. It will be a sad day in the collectible video game word if a Madden game is actually in demand more than a year after it's released and doubles in price. But I really doubt that will happen.

TonyTheTiger
07-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Personally, I'd find it interesting. After all, it gets kind of boring when all the big must find games turn out to be classic RPGs. At least something like NCAA Basketball 2k3 is something that makes people go "WTF?!" But I agree that this is probably nothing to get excited over. This game will come and go and just like so many other final games it will mark a quiet, thoroughly uncelebrated passing of a once proud console. It seems like ever great console always meets its end in the most humble way.

Garry Silljo
07-02-2008, 01:38 AM
What was the last GameCube game? If it was Twilight Princess, I think that qualifies.

I think Madden 08 was last... but I'm not sure.

GarrettCRW
07-02-2008, 11:55 AM
A truly fitting end would be if Madden 09 for Xbox was not playable on the 360.

TwinChargers
07-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Heres to bet that the Madden on the regular Xbox has less bugs compared to its 360 counterpart! I for one hope it sells really well. Heres to hope it also isn't the last nail in the coffin!

udisi
07-02-2008, 01:11 PM
Something tells me this has to be a mistake. It's been like a year since anything came out on xbox, and I think gamestop has relegated xbox to used inventory. who's gonna carry this? seriously?

TwinChargers
07-02-2008, 02:24 PM
Something tells me this has to be a mistake. It's been like a year since anything came out on xbox, and I think gamestop has relegated xbox to used inventory. who's gonna carry this? seriously?

Thats what I'd like to know. Looking online, no major retailers have it listed on there websites. The only place I can find it is GameCrazy. Its not like the Walmarts and Targets of the world carry sections of Xbox games anymore. Atleast not ones that still retail for $40.

Kitsune Sniper
07-02-2008, 02:25 PM
A truly fitting end would be if Madden 09 for Xbox was not playable on the 360.

It could be like those Burger King games - they ran on both XBox and 360 natively, didn't they?

The 1 2 P
07-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Yes they did....I think.

Leo_A
07-02-2008, 05:26 PM
But that was because there basically was a Xbox and a 360 version of the game on the same disc.

This won't be the case with Madden 2009. What the 360 version is going to be like probably is a lot different than the last generation versions, not to mention it seems highly unlikely there's enough disc space for both the Xbox and 360 builds of the game on the same disc, unlike the Burger King junk.

ianoid
07-02-2008, 07:04 PM
LAst releases tend to be a pain in the ass to get. Does anyone have a list of the last year or two's released games for Xbox (not 360)? I'll probably sit on this until I hear about whether it flailed or not. They must have the port to the console down to a science, like 3 months of work for a 20 member team in order to bother.

Lack of complete backwards compatibility is about the lamest thing MS could have done for the 360. And the reason behind the success of Nintendo's handhelds, PS2 and the Wii.

TonyTheTiger
07-02-2008, 08:17 PM
LAst releases tend to be a pain in the ass to get.

Sometimes. But they rarely are of any consequence anyway.

Does anyone have a list of the last year or two's released games for Xbox (not 360)?

According to GameFAQs, 2007 brought:

Lawnmower Racing Mania 2007
Madden NFL 08
Major League Baseball 2K7
NCAA Football 08
Ratatouille

So...yeah, five games. 2006 has a much longer list of about 110 give or take.

Lack of complete backwards compatibility is about the lamest thing MS could have done for the 360. And the reason behind the success of Nintendo's handhelds, PS2 and the Wii.

That wasn't entirely Microsoft's fault. They changed GPU suppliers. They couldn't have done hardware backwards compatibility if they wanted to. Hell, it was that same issue that caused MS to have to immediately halt production of the first Xbox. They did make decent strides to improve BC up until the remaining list which apparently (according to them) is just about all one-off titles making it impractical to keep going.

And I still hold that backwards compatibility is given far too much credit as a cause of success. It certainly didn't help the Atari 7800 much. And most people still don't know that the first model Genesis and Game Gear can play Master System games. And I have a really strong suspicion that the PS2 would have eaten most of the pie even without any BC at all.

Bojay1997
07-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Sometimes. But they rarely are of any consequence anyway.

According to GameFAQs, 2007 brought:

Lawnmower Racing Mania 2007
Madden NFL 08
Major League Baseball 2K7
NCAA Football 08
Ratatouille

So...yeah, five games. 2006 has a much longer list of about 110 give or take.

Lawnmower Racing was never released for the Xbox, just the PC version made it out. Amazon does have the Xbox version of Madden '09 available for pre-order at $40. I would guess they will be the biggest seller, along with indie game shops that cater to a clientele who may not have the money or desire for the latest systems.

josekortez
07-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Ratatouille was Gamestop-exclusive and since Gamestop no longer carries new and sealed Xbox games (all remaining new Xbox games were gutted and sold as used a few months back), that one will be hard to find sealed.

thegardentool
07-02-2008, 11:43 PM
I've bought both Madden 06 and 07 in the past couple months for less than $8 each. Easy 1,000 points from 06 and thats about all it had going for it. 07 sucks.

I haven't enjoyed an EA sports game in years. I personally thought NCAA football 2k series was better than anything EA offered.

I do hear FNR3 is really good but then again it isnt an annual release with very little updates but the same $60 price tag. hell its still like $28 used at gamestop.

DigitalSpace
08-06-2008, 11:00 PM
This reminds me of Tony Hawk 3 on the N64 (which was that system's final game). Nobody saw that coming either.

I doubt we'll see anything else on the original Xbox, though.

SegaAges
08-07-2008, 09:36 AM
This reminds me of Tony Hawk 3 on the N64 (which was that system's final game). Nobody saw that coming either.

I doubt we'll see anything else on the original Xbox, though.

That is, until Madden 2010 comes out.

Hahaha, I wonder if they are going to call games 2010 when they hit double digits, because if not, it will be Madden 10, which sounds like a super sequel, and it is not Madden 10, more like Madded, uh, they started in 92 or 93, so it would be like Madden 14 or 15, by that time, it would be Madden 16 or 17.

Nirvana
08-07-2008, 09:53 AM
Huh. That's odd.

I bet like two people will buy it.

bangtango
08-07-2008, 10:47 AM
Random thoughts.

1. I'm curious as to who is actually selling this particular port of Madden 09, aside from Amazon?

2. It is hilarious that Madden 09 is pretty much the first game on the original XBox since Madden 08. Never mind that Gamestop-exclusive garbage, which doesn't count to me.

3. Madden 08 on the first XBox outsold the Wii version, as far as I know. I think it sold somewhere between 100,000 to 200,000. So why not do an 09 version on XBox? They've been using the same menus, control scheme, graphics and animations since Madden 06 (when they finally changed the "speed burst" button on defense from B to A).

4. It costs next to nothing to make a new version. They already did Madden 08 for XBox 1 on the cheap by cutting out a lot of the licensed music and the Tony Bruno radio show. Features will be so scant it is sick but the gameplay will be the same as the past 2-3 editions on XBox 1.

If I find this game, I do plan to buy it after the first or second price drop.

garagesaleking!!
08-08-2008, 02:14 AM
xbox was such a good console, it never really had a peak, people always loved ps2 more and ps2 is still more popular. the truth is xbox blows away ps2. And there are no games on ps2 that are better than halo. Halo has never been matched in my opnion.

But that is all besides the point, the xbox 1 era is over.

I actually bought madden 08 for original xbox the day it came out, but i have a 360 now, and was one of the last people to finally get a 360.

Cloud121
08-08-2008, 02:32 AM
xbox was such a good console, it never really had a peak, people always loved ps2 more and ps2 is still more popular.
My reason for going with the PS2 is simple: The Xbox controller was horrible. And I'm one of the few who liked the Duke over the S.

rbudrick
08-08-2008, 12:42 PM
The Xbox isn't dead yet! [Madden 09]

Wow, awesome!

Oh, wait, who cares?

-Rob

The 1 2 P
08-08-2008, 09:59 PM
Unfortunately the Xbox is still dead. A yearly regurgitated port of the Madden series does not equal life for a dead last gen system. And this is coming from probably the biggest Xbox supporter on this site. My Halo special edition original xbox gets more play than all of my other 14+ systems, but the system is definitely dead as far as new relavant games are concerned.

monkeychemist
08-09-2008, 07:14 AM
And there are no games on ps2 that are better than halo. Halo has never been matched in my opnion.

I disagree, there are so many games that I prefer on the PS2: FFX, Shadow of the Collossus, GT4, Disgaea, Metal Gear series...

gepeto
08-11-2008, 08:28 PM
How about change this to the official Madden 09 thread.

I have played the 360 demo and the game in the store.
I really think this is the best one since 2001. The graphics are gorgeous the play is challenging. I camera angles and the little extras stand out to me this time Like the other players helping each one up after a play. I really believe this one is going to do very well. As much as I bash EA I think they got the message this time. The needed to do something special to show the franchise is still worthy.

Deadman
01-11-2009, 08:45 PM
I know that this thread had been dead for a few months, but I noticed Madden 09 for the original Xbox at Best Buy for $19.99. I know a lot of people were talking about maybe picking up a copy of this one sealed since not many places would actually carry it new, due to lack of display space for the Xbox itself.

Just for reference, I checked at Game Stop and they had only one used copy and it was marked $19.99.

bangtango
01-11-2009, 08:47 PM
I know that this thread had been dead for a few months, but I noticed Madden 09 for the original Xbox at Best Buy for $19.99. I know a lot of people were talking about maybe picking up a copy of this one sealed since not many places would actually carry it new, due to lack of display space for the Xbox itself.

Just for reference, I checked at Game Stop and they had only one used copy and it was marked $19.99.

Madden 09 is also $20 at most Radio Shack stores, too. However none of the ones near me have the XBox version.

Unlike most here, though, I would actively be seeking out the original XBox version to PLAY.

The 1 2 P
01-11-2009, 09:49 PM
Too bad their last game is a Madden game. Thats the last thing I'd want to play.

mr obscure
01-12-2009, 01:14 PM
This game is not going to sell well,so..its going to be a collectors item

DigitalSpace
01-12-2009, 08:17 PM
This game is not going to sell well,so..its going to be a collectors item

That FIFA game that was the last US release on the PS1 isn't a collectors item. Sure, you won't see Madden '09 as often as some of the other sports games, but it won't be worth much more than any of them.

demen999
01-13-2009, 11:47 AM
Wow really?! Good for some I guess. Hey TheDomesticInstitution, I asked you to put a pic up in my flickr group, DO IT! :p

8-bitNesMan
01-13-2009, 01:25 PM
My reason for going with the PS2 is simple: The Xbox controller was horrible. And I'm one of the few who liked the Duke over the S.

Got to beg to differ. The S is a way better controller than the PS2 pad. IMO the S is the best controller on any home console, period. If I knew anyone who could hack an S and make it a wireless controller for the 360 I would pay mucho dinero :)

demen999
01-13-2009, 01:41 PM
I thought I wasn't going to like the S either, but it grew on me fast. I defientyl have to say it is one of the best controllers around. I have never liked the dualshock enough to feel comfortable with it.

Deadman
01-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Agreed. The PS controllers have always been difficult for me, not sure why. I know that I see the Xbox controllers to be a "natural evolution" of the Dreamcast controllers, which were based on the Saturn 3d, which evolved from the Genesis controllers. That was my gaming path and I think it explains why the Xbox controllers always seem more natural to me than the PS ones.

TheGam3r
01-13-2009, 04:09 PM
Ill think ill pick Up madden 09 On XBOX Cause i got it in June of 2008 and When Madden 09 was annonced for the orignal xbox.I Crapped myself

The 1 2 P
01-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Got to beg to differ. The S is a way better controller than the PS2 pad. IMO the S is the best controller on any home console, period. If I knew anyone who could hack an S and make it a wireless controller for the 360 I would pay mucho dinero :)

I thought I wasn't going to like the S either, but it grew on me fast. I defientyl have to say it is one of the best controllers around. I have never liked the dualshock enough to feel comfortable with it.

Agreed. The PS controllers have always been difficult for me, not sure why. I know that I see the Xbox controllers to be a "natural evolution" of the Dreamcast controllers, which were based on the Saturn 3d, which evolved from the Genesis controllers. That was my gaming path and I think it explains why the Xbox controllers always seem more natural to me than the PS ones.

I actually like both controllers, but for different game types. If I'm playing an fps or racer, I have to have a controller s. But if I'm playing a platformer or adventure game I prefer the dualshock. I use to prefer the dualshock for action games too but now I favor the controller s for those too. I don't prefer the Gamecube controller for anything, not even Gamecube games:(

Back on topic, I really wish something else other than an EA sports title would get released on the Xbox. Maybe someday people will start making games for it the way they still make 3DO and Genesis games.

rscaramelo
01-24-2009, 06:12 PM
Well I'm one of the few who bought Madden 09 on the XB1. I actually like it better than the 360 one.

RC

TheDomesticInstitution
01-24-2009, 08:37 PM
Wow really?! Good for some I guess. Hey TheDomesticInstitution, I asked you to put a pic up in my flickr group, DO IT! :p

Oh shit... I didn't see this. I'll do it. I must admit that I haven't been on Flickr much recently, but I'll go right now.

Thread successfully hijacked!

Tupin
01-24-2009, 08:57 PM
Some developer should make a limited number of a non-Madden Xbox game just to have the last game. LOL

Bojay1997
01-24-2009, 09:45 PM
Some developer should make a limited number of a non-Madden Xbox game just to have the last game. LOL

Trust me, efforts have already been made. To say Microsoft literally has zero interest in providing any assistance to attempts to release new games for the Xbox is an understatement. Based on conversations I have had with folks in the responsible departments, the only reason they allowed Madden 09 to happen is that EA is a very, very important developer and it was EA that pushed to do it.

Tupin
01-24-2009, 09:59 PM
Trust me, efforts have already been made. To say Microsoft literally has zero interest in providing any assistance to attempts to release new games for the Xbox is an understatement. Based on conversations I have had with folks in the responsible departments, the only reason they allowed Madden 09 to happen is that EA is a very, very important developer and it was EA that pushed to do it.
The system got it's last non-Madden games in 2006, and it got a lot of them. I'm guessing that Microsoft really cracked down in 2007?

The 1 2 P
01-25-2009, 12:18 AM
I'm still pissed they never released the Red Star for Xbox. I was stuck buying the PS2 version.

c0ldb33r
01-25-2009, 08:54 AM
I'm still pissed they never released the Red Star for Xbox. I was stuck buying the PS2 version.
QFT!

I've never even played the demo (I don't have OXM 35). Was it a lot different/better than the PS2 version?

Greg2600
01-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Microsoft's complete dismissal of the original Xbox was both foolhardy and typical of them. Their M.O. is to bury previous versions as quickly as they can. Sony has made a good deal of money from PS2 sales, while Microsoft just gave up on it. I understand not releasing new consoles of the Xbox, but to stop all games that early was bizarre.

DreamTR
01-25-2009, 01:50 PM
Microsoft's complete dismissal of the original Xbox was both foolhardy and typical of them. Their M.O. is to bury previous versions as quickly as they can. Sony has made a good deal of money from PS2 sales, while Microsoft just gave up on it. I understand not releasing new consoles of the Xbox, but to stop all games that early was bizarre.

What are you talking about? They kept the system going quite some time and lost a lot of money doing so. Unlike Sega who made promises that could not deliver, Microsoft still supports the LIVE games on there, and that system was definitely good for the players. Comparing it to Sony just makes no sense, there's only so much viable room on store shelves for systems, and the 360 is doing well for them.

ProgrammingAce
01-25-2009, 02:03 PM
microsoft would never have been able to pull a profit on xboxes. The licensing fees they paid to have the console created were killing them.

When the xbox program was created, and developers started signing agreements, everyone was told that the xbox was to be replaced in 2005. It really didn't come as a shock to anybody.

The 1 2 P
01-25-2009, 04:49 PM
QFT!

I've never even played the demo (I don't have OXM 35). Was it a lot different/better than the PS2 version?

I don't think there was much difference. It basically depends on your controller preference. I played the Xbox demo first so thats the one I would of rather played the full version of.

Greg2600
01-25-2009, 05:12 PM
I'm not talking about the consoles, those were never going to be profitable. I mean the games. I see nothing wrong with a publisher releasing an Xbox game. Perhaps now is a bit too late, but to end the game production in 2006 after 1 year of the 360 was premature, if you ask me. I can buy the shelf space argument though, but not to say that Microsoft loses money on new games. About the only thing profitable in gaming for Sony has been the extension of the life of the PS2, though that's largely been a result of the price of the PS3 stopping people from buying one. For me personally, I was and still am a huge fan of the Xbox. The fact that Microsoft has still not nearly, completely addresses the high failure rate of the 360 has kept me away from it, probably for good.

bangtango
01-26-2009, 05:41 PM
Since there is such a robust demand (http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127319) for Mortal Kombat vs DC on the PC & Wii, someone ought to roll into Midway's official message board forums and ask them to release it for Xbox, too.

Garry Silljo
01-26-2009, 06:03 PM
Since there is such a robust demand (http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127319) for Mortal Kombat vs DC on the PC & Wii, someone ought to roll into Midway's official message board forums and ask them to release it for Xbox, too.

Instead of Wii since there would be an Xbox port they should do a gamecube port so there would be less complaint about the controller.