PDA

View Full Version : Pii Pii...My God...

zektor
07-01-2008, 12:00 AM
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/superpiipii.html

I have NO comments...

boatofcar
07-01-2008, 12:03 AM
Everything seemed ordinary (well, ordinary for Japan), until I came to the part about the "strap-on" accessory...

Gapporin
07-01-2008, 12:10 AM
Try adding the item to your cart.

I knew it was too good to be true...

zektor
07-01-2008, 12:12 AM
Try adding the item to your cart.

I knew it was too good to be true...

I know, tried it...haha. Still funny. There are some other oddball videos down there as well regarding the Wii. I thought it was real initially....I mean what the hell. There was poop and farting in PC Engine games...

notoriusvig
07-01-2008, 12:14 AM
That actually looks sorta fun. Is this a joke or is this actually available? Is the import disc more usable than the Freeloader?

Cryomancer
07-01-2008, 12:33 AM
There's already at least one European-developed game with urination a mini game, at least. 7 Sins has a game where you try to piss on flies or something.

Don't forget the much-hated-for-some-reason recent Leisure suit Larry game, where you could press a button to piss out alcohol to lower your drunkeness. I assume that game is American or European developed as well?

Anyway, this is an old April Fools Joke for those who haven't noticed.

Kitsune Sniper
07-01-2008, 12:37 AM
Oh yeah?

How about this?

http://www.arcadeflyers.com/index.php?page=flyer&db=arcadedb&id=1247&image=1
http://www.piss-off.biz/

This is a real item, folks. And it only costs $995 plus shipping! Joe should add it to his store's bathroom!

Push Upstairs
07-01-2008, 03:09 AM
Old April Fools joke.

Seeing the pee game again makes me think of the conference scene in "Naked Gun".

punkoffgirl
07-01-2008, 06:12 AM
And here I thought this was about the videos Frankie made for the Starcade game at June's NAVA! Those were hilarious..

And Conker's BFD had a part where you were drunk and urinated to put out fire.

Oobgarm
07-01-2008, 06:14 AM

It was actually a major gameplay element for the level it was included in...you couldn't progress without it!

Frankie_Says_Relax
07-01-2008, 07:06 AM
And here I thought this was about the videos Frankie made for the Starcade game at June's NAVA! Those were hilarious..

DeluxxSoftwareGameConcepts are going to sue these guys,

TheDomesticInstitution
07-01-2008, 08:48 AM
Wii-ners!

Apollo
07-01-2008, 10:18 AM
DeluxxSoftwareGameConcepts are going to sue these guys,

Actually, that's the first thing I thought of when seeing the title of the thread.

Howie6925
07-01-2008, 10:36 AM
ROFL, if there was ever a reason to get a Wii that is it.
And I thought Rockband was a good party game. Damn to bad it wasnt real.

Lostdwarf
07-01-2008, 10:37 AM
Wtf Wow

s1lence
07-01-2008, 11:17 AM
Damn it, WHY CAN'T it be REAL!!!!

I would TOTALLY buy that.

Frankie_Says_Relax
07-01-2008, 12:00 PM
My sources tell me that DeluxxSoftwareGameConcepts will be sending this over to their legal department shortly :

From The Desk Of Les S. Moore (totally legitimate game producer)

Dear competitive gaming company, it has come to my attention and the attention of my video game development company Deluxx Software Game Concepts (TM) that your "Super Pii Pii Brothers" game and controller accessory may be an infringement of our own intellectual property the "Pii" (Popular, Interesting, Innovative game console with "Sensitive Motions" controllers).

See "Pii" Marketing Videos :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7fpuWi3Gmw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYEXUa-6ZmM

If you call the U.S. Patent Department, ask to be transferred to the mail room, and then ask to speak to Zagreb. He'll tell you that we totally have a ton of patents on the name, the hardware, all of that stuff.

Also, we've been selling the things out of the back of my 79' Chevy Impala for the past few months, so I've totally got enough money to hire a decent lawyer, or at least my cousin, who played a defense lawyer on an episode of Law & Order Special Victims Unit (that memorable episode where the circus clown gets sexually assaulted by the trained bear).

In closing, we strongly suggest that you refrain from producing, selling, or using the term "Pii" in any of the marketing of this product. Because we know where you live.

If you would like to discuss this matter further, please have your lawyer contact my cousin at 1-888-LAW-ACTR

Sincerely,
Les S. Moore
President, Head Developer, Public Relations
Deluxx Software Game Concepts (TM)

Ze_ro
07-02-2008, 12:11 AM
Don't cross the streams!!

Seriously though, a game like this would sell like crazy. It's too bad no company would want their name on it. I know some girls who would absolutely love to try it...

--Zero

Cmosfm
07-02-2008, 12:33 AM
What's up with the picture of the girl at top and then the video at the bottom, it's the same girl but there's at least a 30lb difference. odd.

Scott45
07-02-2008, 05:14 PM
She's reataining water is all.......