PDA

View Full Version : What are some good Japanese Exclusive Wii VC & WiiWare Games?

Cmosfm
07-10-2008, 07:58 PM
I just got a Japanese Wii to compliment my American Wii, I've been looking online for some Japanese exclusive games that are actually worth picking up (err, downloading) but am having a hard time finding any. I know for a fact that I will be buying the Cho Aniki games, but besides that I'm at a loss. Any recommendations would be great.

Also, if anyone out there can help me navigate and buy more points that would be great as well.

Sailorneorune
07-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Pulseman never got released on Virtual Console outside Japan.

It is a 2D game, originally released on the Mega Drive, and plays like a combination of Sonic and Mega Man with an extra shot of fun. It was developed by Game Freak, who is much more well known for Pokemon.

It is 600 Wii points, and I would loiter in front of Sega's offices with a big sign declaring the need for Pulseman to be brought to the VC worldwide if I weren't 1500 miles from their US offices.

So this review will have to do.

http://www.wiimcast.com/reviews/GEN/pulseman.shtml

Cmosfm
07-10-2008, 10:07 PM
Pulseman never got released on Virtual Console outside Japan.

It is a 2D game, originally released on the Mega Drive, and plays like a combination of Sonic and Mega Man with an extra shot of fun. It was developed by Game Freak, who is much more well known for Pokemon.

It is 600 Wii points, and I would loiter in front of Sega's offices with a big sign declaring the need for Pulseman to be brought to the VC worldwide if I weren't 1500 miles from their US offices.

So this review will have to do.

http://www.wiimcast.com/reviews/GEN/pulseman.shtml

Now that looks amazing, and I will be getting that one asap! Thanks! More More! :)

KEVMAN569
07-10-2008, 11:13 PM
Akumajou Dracula X: Chi no Rondo is a Jap exclusive on the Virtual Console I believe, plus the original was never released outside Japan either.

If you like Castlevania, it's probably the second best in the series.

Cmosfm
07-11-2008, 12:47 AM
Akumajou Dracula X: Chi no Rondo is a Jap exclusive on the Virtual Console I believe, plus the original was never released outside Japan either.

If you like Castlevania, it's probably the second best in the series.

Hmm, I have the PSP version though, what is the difference?