PDA

View Full Version : PSN accounts now linkable to PlayStation.com

Sudo
07-14-2008, 01:21 AM
When you login to PlayStation.com with your PlayStation Underground account, it'll ask you to link your two accounts. It seems Sony is going for a Gamercard-type functionality, similar to Xbox.com and the 360. Right now, you can view your friends online and your online profile, as shown below:
http://pid.us.playstation.com//user/Naozumi.jpg

I'm hoping Sony will implement the ability to view trophies online in the near future, perhaps at E3 this week.

Frankie_Says_Relax
07-14-2008, 06:59 AM
http://pid.us.playstation.com//user/FlyingBurrito76.jpg

Interesting ... mine was recognized by the site, but it seems to be taking a while to populate.

And ... I see that the server containing the PSN ID's is "temporarily down for maintenance".

Hopefully they get it back online soon, as I'd love to have an official functioning PSN ID tag.

Frankie_Says_Relax
07-14-2008, 04:27 PM
Ooh lookie there, it updated!

youruglyclone
07-14-2008, 04:30 PM
hopefully you can use it to flush your message box...

Frankie_Says_Relax
07-14-2008, 04:51 PM
hopefully you can use it to flush your message box...

? On the PS3 You can do that by clicking the triangle button on the sent or received boxes and clicking "delete" that'll flush em.

Also, when attempting to update my signature ... I noticed that DP has scaled back to 2 signature images. Boo hiss. Now I need to either leave my sig the way it is or decide between two out of three PS3, Wii or 360 gamertags ...

Borman
07-14-2008, 05:32 PM
? On the PS3 You can do that by clicking the triangle button on the sent or received boxes and clicking "delete" that'll flush em.

Also, when attempting to update my signature ... I noticed that DP has scaled back to 2 signature images. Boo hiss. Now I need to either leave my sig the way it is or decide between two out of three PS3, Wii or 360 gamertags ...

Combine them into one image

Frankie_Says_Relax
07-14-2008, 08:13 PM
Combine them into one image

Already did ... but there's still no way to have the "live/updatable" PSN ID, an XBL gamertag and a pre-made Wii code tag. :(

Daria
07-15-2008, 08:00 AM
You could ask joe to extend the limit to three images. I mean, it's a video game site. Surely others are going to want to display the same set-up. And Joe's just cool like that.