PDA

View Full Version : Youtube: "3 worst gamecube games"

fpbrush
09-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Now, I usually don't post youtube videos... but I while I was looking for some gameplay footage of Adventure Island I came across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPlSwMdf19s&feature=related

It's bad, I mean, really bad. But somehow, the badness and awkward-ness of an adolescent letting out his anger at his 3 least favorite gamecube games (restrained, as to not wake is parents?) is pretty entertaining. At least it was enough for me to make this thread.

Warning: some language

Warning 2: I might be the only person that finds this humorous

DigitalSpace
09-09-2008, 06:33 PM
That guy needs to spend some time playing Charlie's Angels and Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure.

calthaer
09-09-2008, 06:45 PM
He's dumb enough to roll my eyes at but not to laugh hysterically at.

Poofta!
09-09-2008, 06:47 PM
"i wouldnt buy this game for at least 5 bucks"

lol

ssjlance
09-09-2008, 07:17 PM
I didn't make it three seconds. Congrats on being an idiot, kid.

exit
09-09-2008, 07:23 PM
I lasted a few seconds and then noticed that there wasn't going to be any actual gamefootage, so I just skipped a head to see what games he chose. I don't really even see what the point of reviewing something, especially when the review is on a video based website and not at least show screencaps as you're babbling in a pre-pubescent voice.

Poofta!
09-09-2008, 09:18 PM
I lasted a few seconds and then noticed that there wasn't going to be any actual gamefootage, so I just skipped a head to see what games he chose. I don't really even see what the point of reviewing something, especially when the review is on a video based website and not at least show screencaps as you're babbling in a pre-pubescent voice.

LOL reviewing?! no sir, there was no 'reviewing' here. he just spends like 2 minutes calling a game shit and stupid and bad and then proceeds to move on to the next. i swear, he gives no backup, you can copy/paste what he says to any of his other comments and it'll all sound the same.

also: I HATE people who speak like him, i dont know if its 'hood' or 'ghetto' or just bad freaking parenting and schooling, but i hope he looses his tongue

fpbrush
09-09-2008, 11:00 PM
I figured most would not share my sentiments about the video :)

I guess I just really find it funny that a video such as this exists. I try to imagine some kid sitting down and actually taking the time to make this--haha, I think it's pretty great. Also, his timing is just so unnatural and awkward, I can't help but laugh. And his voice, the best part, though he's saying some pretty negative stuff about these games, he doesn't ever sound that angry, extremely non-chalant to the point I wonder if he's being forced to say these things or not.

Anyways, aside from the gem Poofta posted, here's some other quotes I love:

"In story mode you just...win belts and stuff" -talking about wrestlemania

"If you have this game, please just throw it in the trash, it's all you have to do." -talking about adventure island

"I don't even know why this game came out, this game should be like a nintendo..a wack-ass nintendo game, like for the NES" -talking about pokemon channel

I apologize to those who watched expecting something much more, but I tried to put a disclaimer letting you know it was really bad--but possibly funny.

I removed the word "Find" from the subject title as to not further raise the expecations any future viewers ;)

Press_Start
09-10-2008, 12:12 AM
LOL reviewing?! no sir, there was no 'reviewing' here. he just spends like 2 minutes calling a game shit and stupid and bad and then proceeds to move on to the next. i swear, he gives no backup, you can copy/paste what he says to any of his other comments and it'll all sound the same.

Basically a late-blooming AVGN knockoff.

Jorpho
09-10-2008, 12:46 AM
That guy needs to spend some time playing Charlie's Angels and Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure.

Wait, there's no Aquaman?

Famidrive-16
09-10-2008, 12:51 AM
Amazing Island isn't one of the worst GC games, but it is confusing as hell (without a booklet anyways) and some of the minigames are so poorly explained that you just can't figure some of them out.

DigitalSpace
09-10-2008, 12:55 AM
Wait, there's no Aquaman?

I thought of including that in my post, but then I thought that the guy had possibly decided to focus on console exclusives (Aquaman was also released on the Xbox).

fpbrush
09-10-2008, 01:03 AM
DigitalSpace, you give him too much credit :)

Ponyone
09-10-2008, 07:41 AM
Uh, these are his opinons so fckin chill out guys

Sotenga
09-10-2008, 11:35 AM
/me says "bleh," continues eating corn

Sorry, Josh. Couldn't resist.