PDA

View Full Version : Mark Hamill To Reprise Joker Role In Arkham Asylum Game

The 1 2 P
09-10-2008, 07:40 PM
Batman: The Animated Series was the greatest Batman animated series ever produced. Period. Mark Hamill was the greatest animated Joker voice ever recorded. Period. Now we get to hear him again in the role that made him famous....as long as you don't count that small little known sci-fi film series he did. I think it was called Blue Harvest:? Anyway, heres the details: http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/207070/mark-hamill-all-but-confirmed-as-joker-in-batman-arkham-asylum/

megasdkirby
09-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Sweeeeetness.

This makes the game even better... I just hope it doesn't suck.

joshnickerson
09-10-2008, 09:41 PM
Almost makes me want to buy it...

Almost.

DigitalSpace
09-11-2008, 12:06 AM
Awesome.

(Yeah, that's all I can say about that. :rocker: )

Bratwurst
09-11-2008, 12:51 AM
Batman: The Animated Series was the greatest animated series ever produced.

There, fixed that for you.

Frankie_Says_Relax
09-11-2008, 11:29 PM
If they don't get Kevin Conroy for Batman it'll be mega ultra fail.

The 1 2 P
09-12-2008, 12:58 AM
If they don't get Kevin Conroy for Batman it'll be mega ultra fail.

While I would love for that to happen to, I can honestly say that "not" getting him won't be a mega ultra fail. The reason why most Batman games are mega ultra fail is because.....you know, they suck. As much as he has the perfect Batman voice, it ultimately will not save this game if it follows the trend of most Batman games.

Frankie_Says_Relax
09-12-2008, 08:14 AM
While I would love for that to happen to, I can honestly say that "not" getting him won't be a mega ultra fail. The reason why most Batman games are mega ultra fail is because.....you know, they suck. As much as he has the perfect Batman voice, it ultimately will not save this game if it follows the trend of most Batman games.

True enough ... but Hamill without Conroy would be pretty crappy.

kainemaxwell
09-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Batman: The Animated Series was the greatest Batman animated series ever produced. Period. Mark Hamill was the greatest animated Joker voice ever recorded. Period.
Quoted for truth, screw The Batman.

slip81
09-13-2008, 08:15 AM
hasn't conroy done the voicework for all the other recent batman games? i'd be more surprised if he didn't sign on to do it.

still, i'm not holding my breath on this game, i really want it to be good, cause i love batman, but he hasn't had a good game in like forever. Maybe if this new lego bats game is good it'll usher in a new era of golden batman gaming goodness.