PDA

View Full Version : Tenchu 4 Another Wii Exclusive

The 1 2 P
09-24-2008, 12:59 AM
After getting the newest Fatal Frame as an exclusive, the Wii is getting another one in the form of Tenchu 4: http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/news/tenchu-4-striking-wii/

For some reason I have a feeling that acting out throat-slitting motions with a Wii-remote will equate to alittle bit of controversy....but just a tiny little bit:rolleyes:

Icarus Moonsight
09-24-2008, 02:16 AM
I really enjoyed the first game on the PS1. Maybe they can bring the fun back? I'll file this one under wait-and-see for now. Legend of Kage 2 is taking all my ninja related attention at this time. :)

bcks007
09-24-2008, 07:01 AM
So um, which Tenchu on the ps2 was considered the 3rd? Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven or Tenchu: Fatal Shadows? If neither, then fill me in, on what is considered the 3rd, please. :)

I always considered those the 3rd and 4th in the series. So to me this is the 5th for the Wii, surely im missing something....?

PapaStu
09-24-2008, 03:33 PM
So um, which Tenchu on the ps2 was considered the 3rd? Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven or Tenchu: Fatal Shadows? If neither, then fill me in, on what is considered the 3rd, please. :)

I always considered those the 3rd and 4th in the series. So to me this is the 5th for the Wii, surely im missing something....?

Don't forget Tenchu Z for the 360 and Tenchu DS. ;)

I'd assume that it goes by storyline more than anything. I don't know where the PS2 games fall into the line, but for the PlayStation games its Tenchu 2 then Tenchu and that the PS2 ones should be somewhere in between.