PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Children's Miracle Network Games Bundle

SegaAges
10-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Anybody know anything about this?

Are the discs variants in anyway?

Is it just a box set of the 3 games and there is no variation?

I found this on Amazon while looking around:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001DYL4H0/ref=amb_link_7621682_2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=09VJXN10HZWBTTWWADRB&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=443710401&pf_rd_i=14220161

I am trying to get the Sega Games for 360, but they keep giving me variation I have to work with, hahaha.

scooterb23
10-10-2008, 12:53 PM
I can't guarantee it, but I'm guessing that if it's like the other sets along this line (esa set a couple years back), there's just an outer slipcover, with the regular games inside.

On an semi-related note..do they not want to give any money to the Children's Miracle Network? Good lord that's a pile of crap (Viva Pinata I reserve judgment on, it's not a game I had interest in, so I've not played it) but Shrek the Third and Sonic are pretty awful games.

SegaAges
10-10-2008, 12:58 PM
I can't guarantee it, but I'm guessing that if it's like the other sets along this line (esa set a couple years back), there's just an outer slipcover, with the regular games inside.

On an semi-related note..do they not want to give any money to the Children's Miracle Network? Good lord that's a pile of crap (Viva Pinata I reserve judgment on, it's not a game I had interest in, so I've not played it) but Shrek the Third and Sonic are pretty awful games.

People hate on Sonic, but I love that game.

It is tricky as it is tracking down a Platinum hits version of sonic or condemned, let alone a version that has a slip cover on it.

Yeah, I should get this as soon as possible, because this may possibly suck butt to find later on.