PDA

View Full Version : XBOX Live Question

dsullo
02-11-2009, 09:13 AM
Here is my question:

I have my 360 hooked up with XBOX Live. Is it OK to use my original XBOX with XBOX live using the same account I have setup on the Xbox 360?

thanks in advance

Dustin

PapaStu
02-11-2009, 10:26 AM
If I remember correctly when you transfer your account over from the original XB to the 360 XB it takes that profile with it. Meaning that you have to create a new profile (and pay for it) to continue playing on the original XBL.

However you should be able to play most everything that you could on the original XBL thanks to the BC of the 360 (so it wouldn't be a problem).

dsullo
02-11-2009, 11:30 AM
If I remember correctly when you transfer your account over from the original XB to the 360 XB it takes that profile with it. Meaning that you have to create a new profile (and pay for it) to continue playing on the original XBL.

However you should be able to play most everything that you could on the original XBL thanks to the BC of the 360 (so it wouldn't be a problem).

the BC on the 360 is pretty bad! that is why I went back to the original xbox

E Nice
02-11-2009, 07:12 PM
You're able to play the orginal Xbox online if you brought over the account from the Xbox to the Xbox 360, but both consoles can't be online at the same time.

But if it's an account you created on the 360 first, that I'm not sure about. Maybe if the Xbox asks if you already have a Live account, like the 360 did, you might be able to but I don't know.

The 1 2 P
02-11-2009, 07:31 PM
You're able to play the orginal Xbox online if you brought over the account from the Xbox to the Xbox 360, but both consoles can't be online at the same time.

Correctomondo. This has been a source of confusion for many Xbox Live gamers. I learned from my XB friend when she told me she was using her original Xbox to play online while her 360 was being repaired.

s1lence
02-12-2009, 03:30 PM
As long as its the same account you can use it on both systems. Pretty slick that you can still do that.