PDA

View Full Version : Miles Edgeworth [Gyakuten Kenji] DSi Ltd Edition

CosmicMonkey
04-03-2009, 09:01 AM
Let the Limited Edition DSi onslaught begin.....

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5042/gyads1.jpg
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/7623/gyads2.jpg

EDIT - Thread title corrected.

PapaStu
04-03-2009, 11:02 AM
Thats not Phoenix Wright. Thats Apollo Justice!

aclbandit
04-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Too bad DSi will have region protection for its new games...

...I think I read that? Or did I make that up?

gamegirl79
04-03-2009, 12:34 PM
I hope this makes its way to the U.S.

Snapple
04-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Thats not Phoenix Wright. Thats Apollo Justice!

OBJECTION!

*slams hands on desk, points emphatically*

That is the limited edition DSi for the upcoming Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor, ie Gyakuten Kenji in Japan. It stars neither Phoenix nor Apollo, but Edgey himself.

Gameguy
04-03-2009, 04:17 PM
OBJECTION!

That is the limited edition DSi for the upcoming Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor, ie Gyakuten Kenji in Japan. It stars neither Phoenix nor Apollo, but Edgey himself.
Is that game for the DSi or DS? I'm really hoping that it's for the DS so I won't have to buy a new system to play it(and I'm hoping that it's coming out for North America).

BzzN
04-03-2009, 04:42 PM
I hope get a cool DSi limited edition. We always get something like nintendogs. Either way im going to wait to get a dsi until they release a limited ed.

Snapple
04-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Is that game for the DSi or DS? I'm really hoping that it's for the DS so I won't have to buy a new system to play it(and I'm hoping that it's coming out for North America).

Isn't the DSi just a new version of the DS like the DS Lite? The same games will play on either one.

refan
04-03-2009, 06:42 PM
I want this so bad but I don't have the balls to order it.

E Nice
04-03-2009, 07:14 PM
OBJECTION!

I think the following link may be a better visualization of your objection.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=3034702

PapaStu
04-03-2009, 07:29 PM

DSi is a DS with the added functionality to access a WiiWare like shop online (called DSiWare) and to buy Downloadable games for it (AND a camera, AND a better d-Pad and bigger screen AND the lack of a GBA port which was replaced by an SD card reader, but i digress). It still plays the same ol DS games that all other DS's play.

My humblest apologies to Snapple (but it made for a damn good post on his behalf). I wrote that quickly before I rushed off to work, and at first glance I thought I saw Apollo, not Lord Edgeworth in all his ruffled shirt glory.

Gameguy
04-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Isn't the DSi just a new version of the DS like the DS Lite? The same games will play on either one.

DSi is a DS with the added functionality to access a WiiWare like shop online (called DSiWare) and to buy Downloadable games for it (AND a camera, AND a better d-Pad and bigger screen AND the lack of a GBA port which was replaced by an SD card reader, but i digress). It still plays the same ol DS games that all other DS's play.
Ok then, that's good to hear. I thought I heard that there were going to be games that were specifically made for the DSi, but the system would be backwards compatible with standard DS games too. I don't really pay attention to the latest news for new consoles so I wasn't all that sure.

megasdkirby
04-03-2009, 10:24 PM
ME WANT NOW.

:D

*Drool*

Jorpho
04-04-2009, 01:31 AM
I was wondering what happened to that game; I hadn't heard anything about it in a while.

Maybe instead of shouting "Objection!" at the microphone, the camera will be able to detect if you're pointing your finger at the screen.